spam

Am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
      spam

Am I right?
      Yes, extremely right. You thread-nazi.

Comment

It's a hologram, BADLY EXECUTED! I can "read" 95% of these (because of my eyes) but this one is really out there. You made it Virus? Nice kitty back there
        I Need Training!

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
          Yes, extremely right. You thread-nazi.
          No, I really thought it was spam.
          But I guess my eyes tricked me...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Judge
            It's a hologram, BADLY EXECUTED! I can "read" 95% of these (because of my eyes) but this one is really out there. You made it Virus? Nice kitty back there
            What you're aiming at is 3D stereo, which owns. It's the ability to hide a hidden message in a picture, which can only be seen by concentrating really hard on the picture and foccussing behind it.

This picture however, isn't 3D stereo, allthough it looks like it. Just selecting this picture is enough to bring up the hidden message. Try it.

By the way, this is an example of 3D stereo:

Comment

Yep you are right. Didn't know there was such a thing as this kitty picture! The later picture has the letters 3D in. I could see it in 3secs. :grin:

BTW I was staring at the kitty pic for 1 whole min trying to find out! Now I have a headache. I'LL GET YOU VIRUS!
              I Need Training!

Comment

He was right.

It IS badly executed.
                Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Im really good at these things, and picked out the 3d thing right away. I still have yet to see the image in the first one.

Lol, I focus behind my screen a lot so im not constantly looking at something 2 feet away. It gives my eyes a break when i've been at the comp too long. But trying to SEE something like the first pic is drivin me nuts.
                  Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                  www.usyetzer.com

Comment

wtf, first picture is spam? WTF How the hell do you see spam in that picture ... and the seond one. All i see is white / yellow corn thing plants like yeah um ok thxbye.

Erm .. nm me
                    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

LMAO! Do you ppl actually read the previous posts before posting? :lol:
                      To see the first picture, all you have to do is drag your mouse over it to select it and TaDaa!!! a kitty who wants SexXxor! :lol: :lol: :lol: :grin:
                      I Need Training!

Comment

Lol, the first time I did that the 1st picture was just purpled (thats this comps highlight color) over of the same jumbled whatever.

This time it worked for me.
                        Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                        www.usyetzer.com

Comment

I'm horrible at these things. Maybe it's because I'm near sighted, or never learned the trick (Even though everyone says 'just look through the picture', or whatever), but I have never seen anything in any of these.
                          M-M-M-M-MONSTER BLACKJACK... jack... jack... jack...

Comment

the trick is pretty simple, as people say to look 'through' the picture, this simply means to uncross or cross your eyes, since the closer an object is to you as you're viewing it, the more crossed your eyes are. To see the pictures, cross your eyes and then let them uncross slowly until you see it 'pop out', sort of looks like a pop-up book with the layers.
                            Predator
                            Black Cat Games Modeler
                            Black Cat Games
                            Nightblade
                            Thievery

Comment

Originally posted by Tieom
                              I'm horrible at these things. Maybe it's because I'm near sighted, or never learned the trick (Even though everyone says 'just look through the picture', or whatever), but I have never seen anything in any of these.
                              What worked for me was to have a reflective surface in front of it (glass, plexiglass, lexan, shrinkwrap), stand about 3-6 feet away, and focus on your reflection, rather than on the surface of the picture itself.

Comment

Working...
                              X