Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings all....!

just wanted to say hi...

and give my thumbs up to this killer mod....
    i hope to be submitting some of the maps i have in progress some day...

now if i can only find more a server with more than 4 people on it
    this game would rock..

where are all the public servers... ?
    does anybody even play this game....? or do i need to be in a guild..?

UT lists about 5 ervers running, all lof them empty, and a few with passwords....
    Are those my fingers in your pocket...?

hello!......and in response to the server's question....no its sad...there really are only that many servers.... .......most of the time there are people in them...but i guess you are just going on them at the wrong time..try earlier...or later..depending... :?

and BTW just wonderin'....where'd you find out about Thievery? i like to see where all these people are finding out about it

Comment

Hiiiii
      Be patient, ppl play it and even often but not all the time, we sometimes have to .... erm .... yyyy ... play some solo games to practice ?

Its not a killer mod its a ghooooost mod

F.

In the Future, One Duck Is The Law.

Comment

Originally posted by Flack
        Its not a killer mod its a ghooooost mod

.....lol.....KILLER mod DM power!!!

Comment

Heya, Fingers. Think I caught you in my server a couple times yesterday. Welcome to the game.

There are some servers around, good public ones. This weekend was just bad for Thievery, though. The team server I co-admin with Grank was down all weekend due to circumstances beyond our control, and Mog's suffered some difficulty too. But they're both there, usually up, and filled with players.

Comment

" just wonderin'....where'd you find out about Thievery? "

I played thief the day it was released, i was begging for multiplayer.
            then i got thief 2... loved it...
            still no multiplayer.

then i got UT and started mapping. i created a western map based on the old game outlaws.... that spawned a westernmod craze...
            you can see some of my work here.
            under the name soulstripper.

http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~unrealbadlands/main.shtml

http://www.planetunreal.com/unrealba...s/Shot0036.JPG

the western mod for UT went in a different direction than i wanted
            so i gave them my maps... and put my mapping skills to rest for a while..

i contacted the thievery team years ago about doing some mapping and soundpacks... the 3 maps i have for this mod are small and still in progress...

but i kinda gave up mapping... untill last night

i finally got my cable modem hooked up at the new house and got thief fever again...!

i might submit all my unfinished works to the team and see if they want then.
            or i might play the thief series again and get the fever

i just hope some more servers pop up... and this game hits the stores some day..

Comment

[quote="LaughingRat"]Heya, Fingers. Think I caught you in my server a couple times yesterday. Welcome to the game.

you probably seen me get my azz handed to me..., last night... i am rusty...

Comment

Welcome man, keep your dirrrty fingers out of my pocket.
                I need the loot for myself..

Comment

Working...
                X