I'm leaving.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm leaving.

Sorry guys. I give up. I haven't done anything of any worth for this mod for a long long time. I feel like I'm just dead weight. I also think that the forums will be better off without me in charge, so i'm leaving. Maybe I'll see you around, maybe i won't.

Laterz.
    I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

wtf? your leaving?

Learn how to code, learn how to map ... learn how to beta tester, but don't leave.

It wouldn't be the same without you and besides ... if you leave, the lamers can go back ( no other moderator is that active )
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Ahh. I see what's going on. *snicker*

Comment

Can I have your <abbr title="read, admin powers">stuff</abbr>?

Sorry to see you go. Don't totally go though, i'm sure I'll see you hanging around in #thievery as well as on Comchat.

Comment

Sorry to see you go Thwark - your wit and input on the dev channel will be sorely missed.
          Mordengaard - Tester/Mapper/Voice Actor/Nitpick/Coder

"Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation."
          :: Howard Scott

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
            if you leave, the lamers can go back ( no other moderator is that active )
            The Mordinator is still here... And he's been on more killingspres's then you can shack a mace at!
            "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

FINALY!!!!!

SOMEONE OPEN THE CHAMPAIGN !!!

~m2 &lt;--- teh new 1337 sound d00d!

OMFG!!!
              Someone SURE made a big ASS out of themselves - and it wasn't me!! haha! :lol:

Comment

Maybe you should appoint someone as a new forum moderator, Thwark.

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
                  Maybe you should appoint someone as a new forum moderator, Thwark.
                  No need.

He's already PM'ed me, and we agreed to let ME take over for him.
                  Don't ask him anymore about that, he wants to leave - so let him!

:roll:

Comment

No plz don't leave Thwark don't leave plz plz plz plz plz! :x
                    JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                      No plz don't leave Thwark don't leave plz plz plz plz plz! :x
                      Bing, you just made an ass out of your self!

:lol:

Comment

Damn, Mode, I thought that it had been done days ago!

P.S. : Bye Thwark!
                        JM

Comment

Is this a trick to check your popularity, or are you really leaving?

Either way, I like you, and on a popularity scale of 1-10, you would rate at an 8 to me. Thats pretty good. In other words, you're my bud and I'd hate to see you go.

I don't see why you should feel the need to leave.

I wanted to ask you some questions in the near future anyway... you're the music guy right?
                          Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Really, Thwark, just seeing you leave like this totally SUCKS.
                            JM

Comment

Originally posted by Thwark
                              I also think that the forums will be better off without me in charge, so i'm leaving.

But I guess it's just that it's the first of april. :|
                              I hate april fools.
                              AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                              Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                              Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

Working...
                              X