Thievery Development to be stopped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thievery Development to be stopped.

Thievery has been a great project, which has had a moderate level of success.
    We thank you all for taking the time to play our little game, and hope you have enjoyed it as much as we have had making it.
    Alas we feel the time has come to stop all work on thievery, and move onto something new. Thievery will now be moved to the excellent Half Life Engine, as we feel the Unreal engine can no longer offer us any chances of improving the quality of the whole Thievery experience.
    Yes this is a drastic move, and the bitter truth is, that one of our Dev member has contracted a evil virus, which has transformed him from a Development god into what can only be described as a legless chicken with hooves. And thus can only deal with half life code until the appropriate cure is found.
    But fear not Thievery will become more like counter strike, with the stealthy MP5 and smoke grenades. Yes you will come to love it.

The new name will be. " Counter Thievery! " Coming to a planet Half Life near you.

:wink:
    Chimp off the old Block

Game Designer

This better be some sick joke! I know where you live! :x
    ~TuF~

Comment

Nonononono.

The new mod is to be called Guards vs Thieves.

We're already making good progress.
      Red Guard
      Thievery UT

Comment

Your to late... been april 1. for a long time now.

Oh, and guards vs thieves have been in development a long time now... so unless you've been working on both... Naw.
        "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

How is G vs T going? I haven't heard anything about it in a while... :?

Comment

Lol

"4th August 2002 - James and Josh have been hard at work and have found time again to have another coding session. We have jumped some major hurdles in the past few days, coding features in which we have never been able to get working before. In an ideal world, we could have the beta out by the end of the month."
            "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

did i ever mention that i hate april fools day !!!!!

its too gay they would have anounced this earlier not on April 1st
              An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

Comment

Originally posted by assassin

Hey, Assassin, did you know "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?

Comment

April fools day: Haha! Your mom died!
                  Two months later: Just kidding!

I too hate April fools day. So stupid.
                  (AKA Dresden)
                  Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Is it me, or Orgy has started spamming the forums like never before?
                    JM

Comment

You are very obvious.

Comment

Too obvious, and even more obvious after Thwarks thread.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoPendragon
                          I too hate April fools day. So stupid.
                          I do too. I mean, people are EXPECTING pranks. What's the point?

I love pulling one off in December or so, then yelling "APRIL FOOL!!" When they mention that it's not April 1, I just say "Yeah, but why wait until the last minute?"

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                            Originally posted by assassin

Hey, Assassin, did you know "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?
                            LMAO!

Didn't I tell you that one? Or did you know it a while ago?
                            The only constant is change.
                            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                              LMAO!

Didn't I tell you that one? Or did you know it a while ago?
                              I've known that one since you were in diapers. Maybe since before you were born.

Comment

Working...
                              X