• The_Judge
    replied
    W00t! Thx Boss!

Leave a comment:

• -=V12US=-
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Judge
    Originally posted by Star
    Me n poe were thinking on playing some other games, but both of our systems are so old .....we couldn't think of anything good to play :|
    Wot? Star? Who r u? :?
    Starwhores, I think... or Malaise.

Leave a comment:

• The_Judge
    replied
    Originally posted by Star
    Me n poe were thinking on playing some other games, but both of our systems are so old .....we couldn't think of anything good to play :|
    Wot? Star? Who r u? :?

Leave a comment:

• Star
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Curunir
    replied
    Hmmm.. Maybe if I send her another one of those provocative emails I'll get her blood pumping....

Leave a comment:

• impulse
    replied
    Yea I keep trying to contact her on msn too....I never really expect her to respond though lol.

Leave a comment:

• -=V12US=-
    replied
    Originally posted by Curunir
    Has she left TUT as well?
    Not sure, I'm still trying to get to her on MSN, but she's allways 'away'.

Leave a comment:

• Curunir
    replied
    Has she left TUT as well?

Leave a comment:

• impulse
    replied
    Why is that?

Leave a comment:

• -=V12US=-
    replied
    Originally posted by impulse
    What other games are you playing poe? My only reason for being on this planet is to follow you around and bj you . Seriously though, what other games do you play?
    Poe no longer posts here.

Leave a comment:

• impulse
    replied
    Originally posted by poe

pleeeeze prove me wrong. I'm already playing other games now and dont' want to quit because there are so many things about the game that I like, and if you have a conversation with me you'll find I can actually be quite rational.

(awaits thunderous STFU n00b)
    What other games are you playing poe? My only reason for being on this planet is to follow you around and bj you . Seriously though, what other games do you play?

Leave a comment:

• LaughingRat
    replied
    Originally posted by -=V12US=-
    Wasn't I saying something like this from the getgo? I blamed the AI and the rest blamed the wake-up crap. Things are seriously wrong when the AI gets 75% of all the kills.
    I don't have enough data for a good sample yet, but some early numbers I'm keeping on clever AI are actually showing them getting about 67% of the kills, with the remaining 33% split between human guard kills and thief suicides.

Leave a comment:

• MortalMonkey
    replied
    The reason why thieves can DM in thievery but not in real life (oboy, here I go again with that crap) is that in real life you might not be more than 2 thieves with 0 spare lives against maybe 20 guards, while in thievery there has to be almost as many thieves as human guards thanks to the autoteamer. So if you have a lot of players, each side has a small army. And what do armies do? They fight.

I want a game a la Garrett vs Everyone Else. And maybe more guard lives.

Leave a comment:

• Bloody-Reaper
    replied
    Originally posted by -=V12US=-
    Originally posted by Bloody-Reaper
    Im pretty sure there was still 2 guards left... and im also sure it said we reached the exit.... At least i was there.
    Jeah, on Gerome... but we wouldn't have won if not for that total guard massacre in the backyard.
    On Korman we won by guard elimination.

Then again, who cares.
    Oh right... I dont remember much from the Korman patch... Some taffer smacked me in the back of the head...

Leave a comment:

• -=V12US=-
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloody-Reaper
    Im pretty sure there was still 2 guards left... and im also sure it said we reached the exit.... At least i was there.
    Jeah, on Gerome... but we wouldn't have won if not for that total guard massacre in the backyard.
    On Korman we won by guard elimination.

Then again, who cares.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X