Oh I think i'm quitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh I think i'm quitting

Thievery has realy changed since I started to play. now that the 1.3 patch came out i have no complaint with it. but it seems that everyone else does. especilly with that ai, and everyone saying the guards hard unstoppable i don't think they are. it just means you need to practice more. but if the guards are unstoppable then you should join the guards if you want less of a challenge. i might come back to see whats going on and what not. if you keep complaining about the game then why do you keep playing it. All you complainers ruined the game for me. if you don't like it so much then why don't you go and make your own game. but for now until the complaining stops and everything goes back to normal i quit. but if you want to talk to me i'll be on diablo 2 expansion as wanksta-s

I hope this is a bad April Fools joke....

Comment

i love april fools as much as the next person but it's the truth.

Comment

Bye.
        JM

Comment

Aren't you in ToB though? You just leaving them?

Comment

Urgh, a sad day, I sorry to see you go, I can't recall playing with you very much but when I did I remember it to have been a good experiance.

I totally agree with you on the points you've brought up, I liked the AI as they were and the sweet taste of thief victory when you did manage to pull it off.

Theiving is for when you feel comfortable with the level and your ability, I think starting off as a guard to learn, and to an extent have an easier ride adds a route to the game which NOOBIES can take.

But the majority have spoken, and we must either go a long with the situation and see what comes of it, or in your case, get out.

Keep checking back man.
            ~TuF~

Comment

bye
              On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Diablo 2 eh? See ya in two weeks.
                (AKA Dresden)
                Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Everything will work out fine, you'll see.

Just take a break and come back later.

Comment

Chill out everyone please!
                    The Ai will no doupt be tonned down, and the game will be sorted. Jezz people it's in Beta, by the time Thievery is finished it will most likely have some more changes.
                    So stop moaning and turn sown that Ai setting. And at the same time Have fun, that is why you play games is it not? to have fun? Don't stop playing Thievery just cos some people moan, thats a sure way to put people off playing the mod anymore.

Down with moaners! Up with whiners!
                    Chimp off the old Block

Game Designer

Comment

Yeah, I like Normal AI but Genius is a bit psychic.
                      (AKA Dresden)

Comment

Originally posted by NeoPendragon
                        Normal AI are way too easy though, they don't even chase you when you run away. I'd love to see AI who are as thorough in searching as the clever or genius AI, but who can hear and see as well as 1.2 genius AI.

Comment

Quitting cause of the AI settings? What a stupid reason.

We, the server admins, are still trying to find a good setting, to make it balanced and fun. It may take some time, so like Gullone said; chill! It will happen. But now a days, all I see is whining this and whining that, and I'm getting fed up with it.

Again, chill!

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                            Originally posted by NeoPendragon
                            Normal AI are way too easy though, they don't even chase you when you run away. I'd love to see AI who are as thorough in searching as the clever or genius AI, but who can hear and see as well as 1.2 genius AI.
                            Hmm maybe it was clever when I played last. I dunno.
                            (AKA Dresden)

Comment

Normal AI are a bit easy-and Genius AI are way way too hard-bloody impossible infact.Although Clever AI are not perfect due to some of the bugs(them hearing a BJ KO from a block away is pretty annoying as well as seeing you the first few seconds into an invis potion)-they are a good compromise for the moment.

Although I'm not too keen on the magical Guards awakening by themselves feature,10 minutes auto-wake up time seems to me to be more reasonable than the measily 5 minutes of before if it is brought back on Crackaz.

The Guard-fob-revival I think is pretty cool-it encourages Guards to immediately pool their resources and rescue their Lives at the start of a game and look after them without having to necessarily baby-sit them or put them into cold storage when on Clever setting.

Comment

Working...
                              X