Wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted!

I was bored. ^_^ Forgot the border in Photoshop, so I added it in HTML.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

LOL!
    HA, YOU GOT A VERY OUTDATED PHOTO.
    YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME NOW.

RFLOL
    "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
      LOL!
      HA, YOU GOT A VERY OUTDATED PHOTO.
      YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME NOW.

RFLOL
      I think the Army would be very interested to know this.
      http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=72
      TCO – Retired
      Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

LOL!!!

N1, Darkbill! :twisted:
        JM

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
          Not bad, but shouldn't it just say "WANTED!! DEAD."?

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
            Not bad, but shouldn't it just say "WANTED!! DEAD."?
            A friend of mine *cough* has a gerbil wheel that can be locked from the outside. Alive will work, too. ^_^
            Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

A friend of mine *cough* has a gerbil wheel that can be locked from the outside. Alive will work, too. ^_^
              I'd still prefer dead....

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                I'd still prefer dead....
                Same here.

Anyways, great job darkbill
                On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Reposted from TTLG:

"I hereby decree that I, LazerMane, White lion of Divine Intervention, shall offer complete, utter and unconditional support for the Rodent Liberation Front and all it fights for. Many a day I have witnessed poor, innocent rats being trampled on and shot for fun. I swear this shall go on no longer.

Besides, being a robotic 500 pound, ten foot long albino lion with a White Dwarf star for a heart might be a worthy ally. And having thumbs helps with the slaying of evil bastards. I can wield a sword of ultrahot tungsten tipped neo-titanium, i also sport a set of three foot long wristblades and eyelasers. Can i help the RLF?"

LazerMane
                  Sh33p! Shaepard i yam!

Where be that taffer Williams?

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                    Anyways, great job darkbill
                    Yep, for real. Hey, can we have that pic posted as the forum header? So everyone can see? You know, like the Wanted posters at the post office.

LazerMane: I am a rat. Gerbil is not. The rats are getting trampled by the RLF, not the other way around. Despite it's claims, the RLF does NOT stand for rodent liberation, it stands for the oppression of ALL the people of this land who are not of the monied class that pays them. If you wish to fight for the poor and the innocent, you should lend your sword elsewhere.

Comment

Oooh, that decietful taffer. For revealing to me the failure in my wisdom, i henceforth grant you my sword and swear to have Mad Gerbil's tail for lunch.

if he has no tail, he is nothing better than a Ginuea Pig.

LM
                      Sh33p! Shaepard i yam!

Comment

Originally posted by LazerMane
                        <snipped>
                        I think that's the quickest change in loyalty that I've seen in a while.

Comment

Well, you know. Time is money

LM
                          Sh33p! Shaepard i yam!

Comment

You look a lot more like a black sheep Lazer rather than a White Lion

Thought for the day: Beware of Gods who do not laugh

http://bobthemad.8m.com/

Comment

lol
                              Good thread
                              deserve victory

Comment

Working...
                              X