Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** RLF has a new leader **

Community:

As many of you may have surmised, I have left TUT. To fill the leadership gap (which some might claim has always been there) the RLF has recently voted Virus as their new leader.

DarkBill and Virus will be working closely to take the TUT chapter of the RLF/Wraiths to new levels of excellence and I look forward to frequent reports of victory over the enemy. :wink:

As for me, I'm exploring Shadowbane and will likely form the SB chapter of the RLF which will be wererat theives. It fullfills every fantasy I've ever had since I'll be able to run around as a giant gerbil....and we all know how dangerous that can be.

I wish Virus the best of luck and I'm sure he'll find, as I did, that the members of the RLF are very easy to work with and a great group of guys + 1 gal.

As for the rest of the TUT community, enjoy your game and keep on taffing!

MadGerbil
    "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Yeah, kinda figured you were leaving for SB... Gonna miss you ya lil rodent..

Congrats to LS, I mean, Virus bastard on the leadership position. I'm sure you'll do just fine.
    Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
    "Dream is Destiny"
    Waking Life

Comment

bye MG, good luck in SB!! drop bye occasionally as well!!
      This is my cool sig.

Comment

hmmm... that'll make much more than simply a RLF leadership gap
        Farewell , bold rodent...

Virus will likely make a deadly leader... and perhaps change the style of that guild a bit , I might even consider joining it :>

Comment

DAMNIT

Now what the hell am I supposed to do with this case of 50 gerbil-traps I just received?

Sorry to see you go Gerb...

Thought for the day: Beware of Gods who do not laugh

http://bobthemad.8m.com/

Comment

Wow, I'll miss you Gerb. :cry: Damn you for appointing Virus! Couldn't it have been someone weak, who likes me?! Why'd you have to make it him!

Comment

Congrats Virus! I know we never really got along that well, especially after I let out on you the other day.

Let's start over, and I look forward to beating/working with the RLF and you. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard
                Let's start over...
                What he said...

Comment

What have I missed?

Leaving TUT?

ShadowsBane??

Wtf!

Comment

Hah.

Well first of all, I consider my new leadership somewhat temporary. Should MG ever decide to get back into Thievery again, then I will relinquish my rank no questions asked.
                    This does not mean I will slack off at RLF, I will do my best to lead the guild and make sure our 100% victory in matches stays at 100%.

Second, some people got it into their fricken heads that I don't like them. I want to stress once again that I bear no hatred to anyone, it's just that sometimes I get pissed and I need to vent off. Nothing personal.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                      Second, some people got it into their fricken heads that I don't like them. I want to stress once again that I bear no hatred to anyone, it's just that sometimes I get pissed and I need to vent off. Nothing personal.
                      Guess that doesn't apply to me...

Comment

Sorry to see you go Gerb, it was fun playin with you, maybe now I can finally win a map as a teef! :cry:

Comment

I'm kinda bummed about ShadowBane at the moment.

I'm wanting to play a thief and although weilding dual daggers is cool I'm a bit put out that there isn't a BJ to be found.

(Wouldn't it be hysterical if the game DID have a BJ? Sneak up to a heavily armored dwarf tank with 1800 hit points and KO him in one shot? RFLOL *clunk* *you've been Knocked out by Gerbil of Madness* LOL *snicker* Okay, I'll leave now. *cough*)
                          "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Some may have surmised that I had some kind of vendetta against
                            Gerbil,considering some of the comments I have made on occasion.
                            Nothing could be further from the truth, I can honestly say I'll miss
                            ya gerbil. Thievery won't be the same without you. Good luck in whatever
                            ventures you may embark upon.
                            Should you decide to return We'll still be here, BJ in hand. LOL

Comment

Gerbil, you're one dumb piece of shit that leaves TUT for another game.
                              Have fun whining in your new 'world' !!

:grin:

Comment

Working...
                              X