KewlAzServer Should be...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KewlAzServer Should be...

KewlAzServer, aptly named after its owner: KewlAzMe, has about the equivalent speed of "The Chosen One's" server, which I happen to think is definitely the 3rd best ranked the server we have out right now. Lots of people like to come on my server to have fun because of the mutators i use, but what would you all prefer?
    Constantly running fun UT mutators for a fun break from the normal games.
    0%
    Up for regular Game play for when Mogs and Crackaz are down
    0%
    Shut Down permanently cuz Kewl is a filthy taffer and I hate him!
    0%

This poll should be:
    1. Closed
    2. Closed
    3. Heck, BAND the whole guy!

To make things clear, that was just a joke... - I voted: Constantly running fun UT mutators for a fun break from the normal games. It's cool to have atleast one of that kind in the community. Keep it up, I want to play with invisible guards!

Comment

You may want to make it a thiefmatch server too, so its even more of a fragfest

Oh, and include the Thievery mutator so the AI's go invisible!

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
        Oh, and include the Thievery mutator so the AI's go invisible!
        Hey, this just can't get better.

Comment

ok ..well ive currently got that mutator running, but Guards don't go invisi... at 0% visi (which is hard to get anyway) they have no invis red outline mesh so in 3rd person view you can see yourself more clearly at 0% than you can at 30%. But Im not sure if others can see you, I dont think they can. But it is running.

And a lot of people ask me to turn off autobalance and make it thiefmatch, but a lot of the mutators are for both sides and i think overall it will be more fun to have the balance on, so people aren't just running around facing AI. I no longer give option for public admin because I don't want my server to just be people summoning redeemer missles and killing everything..that gets boring IMHO.. I want people to have fun with some of the mutators and try some of them out in real games. Im currently trying to get a thievery matrix mutator working that would put the ring effect on the arrows and bolts and make it a white potion that would give you 3 secs of slow down Time but speed you up so you could dodge. For example, If you see a guard and he's got his crossbow ready and shoots, you (if you are quick enuff) could swallow the slowtime potion (bind it) and go into slow time for a few secs. While you are in matrix time (slowmotion), your character needs to be able to move faster than everything else so he can dodge it...not just watch it in slow motion as it hits him (like the current bullettime mutator i have on there) So im disecting the Thievery U files to find out where to call the speed potion command but only give a duration of 3 secs instead of 10 secs. Over all if it works cool, i'd like to make it a real potion included in 1.5 beta! If not then it will just be a mutator for TuT on my server. Fun all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe
            KewlAzServer, aptly named after its owner: KewlAzMe, has about the equivalent speed of "The Chosen One's" server, which I happen to think is definitely the 3rd best ranked the server we have out right now. Lots of people like to come on my server to have fun because of the mutators i use, but what would you all prefer?
            No, my server is third best, except i hardly ever have it up. But when it is it
            runs good.

I voted option 2 although I do love the mutators tho.....hmmm

Comment

The builder does not approve of thine server...

First of since i never got into because of a bunch a lame mods.
              Second off... While it's kewl! He steals crates from the Builder for crying out loud!

Comment

I wanted to vote for all 3.

Have mutators, take them off when Mog's and Crackaz is down, and tell Kewl to STFU!

New option please!

kthxbye
                TCO – Retired
                Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Yes MB.. i understand what you are saying about the DL's. That was a problem i fixed long ago. Only DL you have now is 1 or 2 tiny files. I removed all UT images from the mutators and re-compressed them into U files to make them tiny.

-EDIT- LOL OMG Im hated!

Comment

LOL OMG Im hated!
                    Tell us something we don't know.
                    TCO – Retired

Comment

LOL I know why the Masterbuilder hates me... snafu..why u hate me?!

Comment

man just make it kewl like your name. btw i'm so hungey i think i'm getting skinner by the minute

Comment

LOL I know why the Masterbuilder hates me... snafu..why u hate me?!
                          I don't, man. 8) :wink:
                          TCO – Retired

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Sneakies
                            man just make it kewl like your name. btw i'm so hungey i think i'm getting skinner by the minute
                            OMG! ANOREXIA!
                            The only constant is change.
                            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

I wanted to vote for the last one, in response to SNAFU's ummm, dumb thread. But I piced the first one, cuz I like Kewl at times, dude. :roll:
                              Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                              "Dream is Destiny"
                              Waking Life

Comment

Working...
                              X