X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Rant.

My rant is a friendly little guy.

It seems like everyone has a rant, but MY rant is unique. He's not out to get anyone. He just sits there, all, like, good and all. Doesn't bother anyone. I like my rant.

All you peoples' rants are evil! Your rants are trying to get at other people!

My rant likes people. I wish your rants were all more like my rant.
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

Try listening to hardhouse for 3 hours straight and then answering people in a polite way.

Comment

Again, you are honoring your signature.
      JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
        Again, you are honoring your signature.
        I know..its like, dude, everytime I post, my sig complements it! ITS REALLY STRANGE!

I wanna know how the hell it does that!

Its sorta like that little voice in the back of my head trying to get to the front!
        www.usyetzer.com

Comment

I admin a popular freestyle forum, and once as a joke I added the sentence "at least, that's what I think." to everyones posts, so everytime they'd make a post that line would be after it.

Was mad fun.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
            I admin a popular freestyle forum, and once as a joke I added the sentence "at least, that's what I think." to everyones posts, so everytime they'd make a post that line would be after it.

Was mad fun.

Damn man, you people know how to have fun over there! You know what I mean?
            :grin:
            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
              Originally posted by -=V12US=-

Was mad fun.

Damn man, you people know how to have fun over there! You know what I mean?
              :grin:

Comment

spam.
                I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Working...
                X