No announcement yet.

*Dishonored* game demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

proberby because at the time it didnt seem important and prob doesnt still.

now back on topic before a thread i actualy want to watch gets closed.. Game Trailer
    [E.D.G]Keggie - All that is yours is allready mine
    Thievery - Hanse's, Market, Mutator List
    AlienSwarm2k4 - Nighide Research Facility
    Videos - YouTube

Comment

Pardon me, getting newbies from TTLG wasn't important?

Comment

God damnit, this is about Dishonored WTaFa, keggie is right, I was about to say it anyway. That issue is a dead topic, no one knows how many were redirected, and no one is GOING TO LOOK IT UP EITHER. STAY ON TOPIC. TTLG is in the past fucking let it go or else.

Comment

Here is more goodness about the game. http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6380963...012-stage-demo

18 minutes long, and LOTS of game play. Some one TTLG mentioned they'd like to see being a rat with full blown rat animation, I'd agree with that. You can possess a fish, how about with a fish eye view! Yeah......

Comment

There was a decent article on Dishonored in PC Power Play, sounds pretty interesting. I really appreciate a game that allows you to win without killing anyone.
            Immortius' Forge

Comment

nice. i hope the blink and possession take awhile to become that powerfull, looks too easy with that.
              Videos - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts View Post
                What do you know about Thief 4?

Comment

Originally posted by immortius View Post
                  There was a decent article on Dishonored in PC Power Play, sounds pretty interesting. I really appreciate a game that allows you to win without killing anyone.
                  Oh totally agree, its nice to see some core elements, that made Thief so popular. The player gets to choose. Smart games are slowly making a come back.

Originally posted by Keggie View Post
                  nice. i hope the blink and possession take awhile to become that powerfull, looks too easy with that.
                  Oh I know, it looks totally easy. But as Dan said, (Digital Nightfall) The game was maxed out to show what it could do. I wouldn't use it all the time either, of course I say that now. So many choices, it will be great, I hope so anyway.

Some of you may not realize this, but, Dan is a level designer for the game. How cool is that. He went to France to work on the game.

Originally posted by industrialism View Post
                  What do you know about Thief 4?
                  Not a damn thing, lol. Frankly I could care less, I'm on the fence about it. Haven't heard anything in years, and I just don't follow it. News will be released eventually, then we'll all know. They mucked up T3 enough, I'm leery of T4.

Comment

I wouldn't use it all the time either, of course I say that now.
                    lol yeah right :d reminds me of my friend who played thief, said he loved ghosting and never uses blackjack, i watched him play once and noted all the bodies everywhere..

Not a damn thing, lol. Frankly I could care less, I'm on the fence about it. Haven't heard anything in years, and I just don't follow it. News will be released eventually, then we'll all know. They mucked up T3 enough, I'm leery of T4.
                    be positive! thief 4 will be a good game, thief 4 will be a good game!
                    Videos - YouTube

Comment

Well, Deus Ex Human Revolution turned out alright, there is hope! I can't judge on something I know nothing about, and I really wish they'd throw us a bone and give us something for god sake. No news is good news, in this case, is it?

Comment

How I am supposed to save money when they keep dangling things like this in front of me?!?!?
                        Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                        Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Easy, don't save
                          [E.D.G]Chief

Comment

Dishonored Pre order available on Steam

Available: 12 October 2012
                            This game will unlock in approximately 2 months, 1 week, and 3 hours
                            Last edited by industrialism; 9th Aug 2012, 03:51 PM. Reason: Wrong game, lol!

Comment

First game in a really long time I'm looking forward to. Can't wait!

Comment

Im not holding my breath for it.
                                Sorry, but I have all reasons in the world to suspect someone who has Ultima 8 and Thief 3 in their CV. 2 follow ups to great games that were released buggy and imcomplete and yet you could see there was a ton of untapped potential in the technology.
                                I do hope for the people looking foward to it that this is the game where they have learned all their mistakes.
                                Feel the power of the

Comment

Working...
                                X