Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Maps on CTG Server

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Custom Maps on CTG Server

    In a very short while I'm going to be adding some custom maps to our server. We are getting a speedy redirect so it shouldn't be much of a problem for you broadbander's to download the maps through the server. For you 56kr's it's quite a different story. That's why I recommend you download them ahead of time, when you have the time. Here are the maps I plan on adding.

    TH-TOB_Payback
    http://www.tearsofblood.com/download...oB_Payback.zip

    TH-Archery
    http://www.tearsofblood.com/download...th-archery.zip

    TH-Darkened_Enlightenment_v2
    http://www.tearsofblood.com/download...tenment_v2.rar

    TH-KingsoftheDesert_v3
    http://www.tearsofblood.com/download...eDesert_v3.zip

    TH-Aquatone_from_1.0
    http://www.tearsofblood.com/download...quatone1.2.zip

    TH-Korman_from_1.2
    http://www.tearsofblood.com/download...-Korman1.2.zip

    Add these files to your UnrealTournament\Thievery\TH-Maps folder. On TOB_Payback you have to add the UTX files to the UnrealTournament\Theivery\TH-Textures folder



    You can also download most of these on the TSG website @ http://shadowguild.net/files

    So get to it Taffers so you don't have to wait to download these when a map wins a vote. Later...




    Thx DP for adding the old Aquatone and Korman to your site on short notice. Oh yeah, and for riding my ass to get your map on our server too.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Grank
    Oh yeah, and for riding my ass...
    Whoo there! Waaaay too much info.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Grank
      Add these files to your UnrealTournament\Thievery\TH-Maps folder. On TOB_Payback you have to add the UTX files to the UnrealTournament\Theivery\TH-Textures folder
      For those of you who don't have TH-Archery yet, it also has a TriggerBool.u file that has to go in your unrealtournament/system folder.

      Comment


      • #4
        Why adding the old Aquatone?
        JM

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Lurox
          Why adding the old Aquatone?
          Same reason as the old Korman, some people liked it better.



          I've been putting the textures in the UT\Textures directory which works as well(I would have been putting them in Thievery\textures if I'd know I could, though).
          Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by -=V12US=-
            Originally posted by Grank
            Oh yeah, and for riding my ass...
            Whoo there! Waaaay too much info.
            Jealous?

            Comment


            • #7
              Chemistry going on in here is CrAzeh.....

              Will be getting the older versions back, nice 1
              How TuF are you?
              League of Legends
              Bloodbowl by Extensions

              Comment


              • #8
                ya.....i'd like to see old asylum also...i miss that sky bug so much!
                http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

                Comment


                • #9
                  wtf you guys talkin bout the new maps ARE SO MUCH BETTER!!!
                  An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I love arguments based on OPINION
                    How TuF are you?
                    League of Legends
                    Bloodbowl by Extensions

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I screwed up when i renamed the old versions of Aquatone and Korman. The server doesn't like a period in the name of the map so it won't switch to it. If you've downloaded these already and put them in your Theivery\TH-Maps folder please rename them as following.

                      Aquatone_from_1.0.unr is now Aquatone_from_1_0.unr

                      Korman_from_1.2.unr is now Aquatone_from_1_2.unr

                      Sorry for the confusion. When DarkProject gets back in town I'll have him update the files on his website so anyone downloading them doesn't have to rename them. Last I heard he'll be back tomorrow so until then you'll have to rename them if you download them.


                      *edited to reflect what LR pointed out

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Grank
                        I screwed up when i renamed the old versions of Aquatone and Korman. The server doesn't like a period in the name of the map so it won't switch to it. If you've downloaded these already and put them in your Theivery\TH-Maps folder please rename them as following.

                        Aquatone_from_1.0 is now Aquatone_from_1_0

                        Korman_from_1.2 is now Aquatone_from_1_2

                        Sorry for the confusion. When DarkProject gets back in town I'll have him update the files on his website so anyone downloading them doesn't have to rename them. Last I heard he'll be back tomorrow so until then you'll have to rename them if you download them.
                        Hmm. The versions I have on my machine are TH-KormanClassic.unr and TH-AquatoneClassic.unr.

                        Which brings me to my point:

                        DO NOT RENAME THEM TO WHAT GRANK SAID!

                        Use exactly what he said, but add a .unr extension.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Salvage
                          Originally posted by Lurox
                          Why adding the old Aquatone?
                          Same reason as the old Korman, some people liked it better.



                          I've been putting the textures in the UT\Textures directory which works as well(I would have been putting them in Thievery\textures if I'd know I could, though).
                          Sorry, but I think adding the ancient versions of the maps is just stupid.
                          JM

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Lurox
                            Sorry, but I think adding the ancient versions of the maps is just stupid.
                            I think it's stupid to complain about server admins giving players more options on their server, when mapvote is installed, so if the majority of people don't want to play the older versions, they won't be played.

                            Some people LIKE the older versions.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Oh, and by the way. The new welcome thing is quite annoying... it tends to pop up 5 minutes into the game instead of at the beginning.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X