The black dots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The black dots

Something I really miss are the black dots they showed you in which threads you posted at TTLG. I would love to see a similar feature implemented at this forum.

What are your comments on this? (I refuse to turn this in yet another poll)

Ω

never thought to have the pleasure of saying this to you omega, but ... try searching first

http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=68
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Hmm, isn't that forum for thievery patches?

Yeah, I guess I had to search first, but I looked trough all the threads in GenDisc and didn't see anything about that. I guess that link answered my question then.

*Omega strolls over to the phpbb official forums to request that function in phpbb 2.0.4.

Comment

I miss those dots too, I was thinking about posting about it.

Pity I saved myself the embarrasment! :grin:

oh... wait... :|

Comment

I think i'm going to put up a feature request over at phpbb

If more and more people want this function in, maybe they want to make a mod out that funtion.

Comments?

Comment

I say yes, do it. I for one really like the dots, easier to keep track of the threads that I have responded to. Plain and simple as that. I truthfully didn't really think I would miss that feature, until it's not in use. You findout real quick. "Now what did I post again?, and where?"

Or maybe make the folders a different color, when you respond to a thread.

Comment

Wait... You miss them too?

Waah!

Perhaps it IS a feature we need.

LazerMane
              Sh33p! Shaepard i yam!

Where be that taffer Williams?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X