And the winners are...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the winners are...

In order to win this fine prize a map must stand the builder test, which consists of:
    • Getting outside the level bounderies.(Climb over a wall etc.)
    • Getting to an objectiv using nonconventional/intended methodes.

This is it... in a nutshell. What this means is, that any map that i can break in one of these two ways, normally trough the use of either crates, vinearrow or simply by mantling, have failed the grand test...
    This leaves us with only a few survives and they are:
    • TH-Aquatone by oRGy/LG/Dalai
    • TH-Gerome by oRGy/Dalai
    • Th-SkeltstonHead by solaris removed - see thread
    • TH-Spider by Joel

Give the mappers a hand!

You may use this fine certificat where ever you like... include in your map if you wish.

Later on the "Builder-Broken" award will be handed out...

(Please note that should the map be broken this award is subject for termination)

Hey, you can get outside of the wall on Skelts.

Skeltston = pwned.
    The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

[quote="CrouchingDork"]Hey, you can get outside of the wall on Skelts.

Skeltston = pwned.[/quote
      OMG!

Im off to skeltson's head...

Comment

I'm not sure whether you're just trying to piss off the mappers, or you've got too much free time.

Surely, if a level has a bug that allows you to get stuck outside, then you should be stating where it is so they can get it fixed

Comment

That is the point of the Builder-Broken award which will be posted sometime... It just has to much info in it.

And mord usually gets annoyend when i point out all his little bugs...
          Anyway, if a mapper wants to know what ze problem is i will be happy to reply in a PM.

Oh... and CD, Skelstonshead has some big ass blockers going all around the walls, no way to get past those.

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
            Oh... and CD, Skelstonshead has some big ass blockers going all around the walls, no way to get past those.
            Try going off the back of the iron house.
            Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvage
              Nyah at MB.

Comment

Enlighten me...
                I've been walking all around the map... From the water trying to climb the mountain wall, over the rooftops, to the water area again... not a single hole...

Comment

Enlighten me...
                  I've been walking all around the map... From the water trying to climb the mountain wall, over the rooftops, to the water area again... not a single hole...
                  I swear I've done it before... Maybe it was a BSP hole I found or something.

Comment

Enlighten me...
                    It's possible (and quite easily so) to get stuck behind the house in the NE corner of the map. There's also a space beyond the wall of the crate storage area at the NW of the map where you can get stuck (might be possible to get out of that one, though).

Comment

Okay, but i wont consider it a builder-hole if it's there.

Comment

er.... shouldnt The Builder being fixing that stuff instead of having people working for him?
                        C'mon! You are The Builder! Build something for us mortal dudes for a change!

Oh, dont forget about the wall in theatre, i almost got thrown into the cheaters group, with it you can short-cut both in and out.
                        Feel the power of the

Comment

Originally posted by Antero90
                          er.... shouldnt The Builder being fixing that stuff instead of having people working for him?
                          C'mon! You are The Builder! Build something for us mortal dudes for a change!

Oh, dont forget about the wall in theatre, i almost got thrown into the cheaters group, with it you can short-cut both in and out.
                          Gods are lazy... I just tell you what to do and you do it

And there's a big reason theater isn't listed as being builder-proof... :roll:

Comment

I've managed it on Spider, no crates needed.
                            Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Th-SkeltstonHead has been removed after i got ontop of the blockers behinf the church, by jump from top of the tower from a vine while drinking a speed... Picture to be posted.

Th-SkeltstonHead, is removed untill this bug is fix0red. :wink:

Comment

Working...
                              X