pettition for breakable windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pettition for breakable windows

i want to make a pettition to have most of the large glass windows to be breakable
    so thieves can get the breaking and entering title to Bj whore dmer and so on and so forth

i belive this would allow for other exits to be made in a snap should the need arise
    and could be benificial to the mod.
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%
    An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

Yes, I have some plans for breakable windows in TH-Train...
    It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Blame it on the lazy mappers... It's easy to do, and it works.

Comment

Thing is, Crackaz couldn't host any of these maps - it would only crash their server.

Comment

Blame it on the lazy mappers... It's easy to do, and it works.
          :lol: yup 8) it's VERY easy to do-but im not sure how much performance hit too many would cause.
          [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
            Thing is, Crackaz couldn't host any of these maps - it would only crash their server.
            I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Nice post thwark.

The only constant is change.
              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

And Thwark talks about spam. :roll:

Hey I know of a map, (yet to be released) that has breakable windows. It be fun, I run by, and *WHACK* *SHATTER* oh the joy.

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo

loong live mogs

Comment

There probobly are a number of reasons mappers don't do this.

1. It breaks the intended flow. If I'd made all windows in Archery breakable, the map would be shitty and unfair to guards.
                    2. It degrades map performance, increasing the number of zones, polys, and nodes one can see in an area at a time.
                    (AKA Dresden)
                    Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoPendragon
                      There probobly are a number of reasons mappers don't do this.

1. It breaks the intended flow. If I'd made all windows in Archery breakable, the map would be shitty and unfair to guards.
                      2. It degrades map performance, increasing the number of zones, polys, and nodes one can see in an area at a time.
                      archery needs a lot more help than breaking glass.

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe
                        archery needs a lot more help than breaking glass.
                        You're right. It needs players that know how to play it.

Comment

yes for starters..but thats not easily possible since not a lot of people have it nor vote for it.

needs more lights.. same problem as korman 1.3.. level got bigger but lights didn't get brighter. Needs more lights in the areas around the house.. like little street lamps. And the second floor of archery is ..i dunno.. black smoke coming out of things.. doesn't fit the level ..doesn't match the first floor at all. and also way too dark..

Comment

Archery = stoopid firespamming AIs & about 500 areas with the light gem bug.

Otherwise, it's quite fine.

Regarding windows: I'm 100% sure that this game will become: Who can get to the windows and break them first, if we implement that.

Comment

The start of every round will be the same as Counterstrike and Army Ops...

"OMG HO WIL BE FIRST TO SHOT TEH WINDOES OLOLOLOL~!"
                              AI Programmer,
                              Thievery UT

Comment

Working...
                              X