When will taffers learn? ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will taffers learn? ;)

(First note that this is a half-bragging half-please-stop-doing-something thread)

...That crime doesn't pay?

Maybe you can fathom what happened. But DM thieves are so easily countered its not even funny, so please, stop complaining.

Also, don't give away positions on dead-to-live chat. In fact, don't even talk about what's happening except in whispers. Even a simple saying of "Nice escape" notifies the guards that the thief did in fact escape, and isn't just hiding nearby.

8+9+4= 21 kos

We would have won if it wasn't for yenz.

Yeah, that's it

But really, do you think that all charging into a Huge bunch of Ai and humans with fire is what we do if we want to win?

Sometimes people experiment to see how far they can go with things.
    Nightwarden,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
      ...don't even talk about what's happening except in whispers. Even a simple saying of "Nice escape" notifies the guards that the thief did in fact escape, and isn't just hiding nearby.
      Good point.

In fact, we had the guards down to one life (you) quite easily, unfortunatly it fell apart for us after that. Still a good effort from us, in my opinion. But it was also a very good effort from you to hold on for the win

Don't make me start posting screenshots.

I won't mention Salsa's ping was 100 and we had 400+. Makes KOing pretty hard.

Comment

Guess you should have gotten rid of me a little faster, eh? No one messes with ol' Benny!

My ping is a constant 100, as in, all day every day. Except when BnT's ping sucks.

Comment

I like DMers. That way I don't have to spend time searching for thieves...they come to me.

Except Rodent, evertime I try to set up a duel somewhere, he says "omw" and never shows up.
          Bite the bolt, taffer!

Comment

Originally posted by Arbalest
            I like DMers. That way I don't have to spend time searching for thieves...they come to me.
            That's the good point of DM'ers.
            JM

Comment

Originally posted by Arbalest
              Except Rodent, evertime I try to set up a duel somewhere, he says "omw" and never shows up.
              Easy on him, he has a high ping.

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
                (First note that this is a half-bragging half-please-stop-doing-something thread)

...That crime doesn't pay?

Maybe you can fathom what happened. But DM thieves are so easily countered its not even funny, so please, stop complaining.

Also, don't give away positions on dead-to-live chat. In fact, don't even talk about what's happening except in whispers. Even a simple saying of "Nice escape" notifies the guards that the thief did in fact escape, and isn't just hiding nearby.
                OH GOD..you see that name under yours!??! You see that "Drunk" part... had I been sober.... you'd be sleeping! And if there was a proper delay between KO'd and frob wake ups... it woulda been over long before rodent and yenz had died. From what i remember watching Rodent and yenz doing, they KO'd about 4 guards 12 times in 20 secs and salsa just kept waking them up or getting KO'd and respawning right there and waking them up. So maybe rodent and yenz shouldnt have repeatedly done that since u can just wake them up so easily.. hopefully 1.4 has a delay and this kinda thing will end properly.! DM whore style.

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe
                  OH GOD..you see that name under yours!??! You see that "Drunk" part... had I been sober.... you'd be sleeping! And if there was a proper delay between KO'd and frob wake ups... it woulda been over long before rodent and yenz had died. From what i remember watching Rodent and yenz doing, they KO'd about 4 guards 12 times in 20 secs and salsa just kept waking them up or getting KO'd and respawning right there and waking them up. So maybe rodent and yenz shouldnt have repeatedly done that since u can just wake them up so easily.. hopefully 1.4 has a delay and this kinda thing will end properly.! DM whore style.
                  Ya, suuuuuure.

The only constant is change.
                  (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

LOL shup dork.

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe
                      LOL shup dork.
                      Why?

The only constant is change.
                      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment