Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little something they din't want you to know.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little something they din't want you to know.

Yes people, I just received hot news from my inside spy. It's about a new thief model. I got actual proof that they are having and testing a new model. It seems that the creators ran out of thoughts, since the new model looks very much like the famous mario, from super mario. Even though i just got the news, i can show you one photo they took when there was no1 around, during lunch time.

I am sorry for the bad quality of the photo, but since it had to be made very quick and silent my spy had to use his spy cam. Hidden in his pencile.

This should learn you something, dev team. Bring us the news about future patches or we will GET the news for our self !
    We have the right to know what the future patches bring us!
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

shup, bitch
    JM

Comment

So, you knew it eh lurox? Pff ... there goes my trust in you!
      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Lmao, maybe now thiefs will be able to jump properly......just like the real mario
        All americans suck donkey balls except for you!

Comment

ha-ha

Comment

lol, good one!

:lol:

Comment

OMG!! Send the DEVS money NOW!!! You see what kind of filth they are having to make TUT on!! Send money NOW to the DEVS if you want TUT to survive!! They need new hardware!!
              Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
              "Dream is Destiny"
              Waking Life

Comment

LMAO!! i can't wait to play mario thief!!!
                An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

Comment

The prophecy has been fulfilled.

You may bow.
                  The only constant is change.
                  (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Working...
                  X