Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forums

This actually has nothing to do with the new Thievery forums. I was hoping for opinions as to what the best kind of forums are out there. I like the vB code, but do you think there's better? I welcome any opinions.

In case you're wondering, I'm trying to found a new home for the Legend forums. The ones we're on now make Bio want to cry.

vBulletin is a great board, but it ain't free. phpBB is a better board, which is free. It's easy to update, easy to install hacks, and it's easy to make new skins/looks. If you're looking for a free board with lots of functionality, go for phpBB (open-source). This Thievery-forum is also a phpBB board!

Comment

I'd second mOdEtWo's opinion. That's what I'm using for a small (non-game related) forum I'm going to be setting up shortly.

Comment

I use phpBB on two of my websites, and I like it a lot. However, a couple of people recently told me that Invision Board, which is also free, is better and easier to use than phpBB. It's certainly worth checking out.

Comment

I like phpbb too.

*:wink: to modetwo*

Comment

Current looks good to me
            ZT

Comment

Like the avatar ZT!!!!!

:wink:

Comment

I also use phpBB for my forums. It is easy to maintain and manage.
                Team ORJ

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard
                  Like the avatar ZT!!!!!

:wink:
                  thx .

You're avatar is pretty slick looking it's self
                  ZT

Comment

Working...
                  X