Guards CAN pick up loot.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guards CAN pick up loot.....

I was playing Wharehouse today and guarding loot Wharehouse B then i come over to those vases and saw they where frob-able. So i picked them up, and next thing i notice i had 40 loot.

These Are the 2 Vases.

http://www34.brinkster.com/tinybolt/Shot0008.jpg

Damn it i dont know why it doesent work know but i swear i picked them up.
    Must have been a one time bug thing

Comment

It must be a settable option when you're placing loot in a map or something, because there's that certain piece of loot in Korman that guards can take and add to their loot counter at any time...

Comment

Actually, I've seen this before in one of the maps I've been testing.

Brinkster doesn't allow direct linking, you need to put it in a simple html document in order to link to it.
        Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Oh Ok thanks for telling me.

Comment

I've seen that bug, too. Those two vases don't always spawn, but when they (or one of them) do, they're frobbable by guards, just the first time, I think. If they respawn, they aren't frobbable (if I remember correctly).

Comment

Stupid mistake by the mapper. He forgot to make it thieves only.
              On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

OK, IMO, cool idea to make it so guards can pick up a little loot. In wharehouse, I believe the chests they are in are broken, and they are cleaning it up. And in Korman, the guards are returning lost loot.
                Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                "Dream is Destiny"
                Waking Life

Comment

Also in warehouse, in warehouse B(pretty sure it is),in the kitchen area near the grail is a herb bag,but it is loot,and lootable by both guards and thieves.

Comment

Working...
                  X