Thief 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief 3

[edit again] I've deleted these links. Seems the mag they're from wasn't happy with pics such as these on thief-thecircle.com, so it doesn't seem right to post them here. Please see the story at firingsquad.gamers.com in their news section, the urls are in the user comments on that story should you wish to see them. [/edit]
    {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
    Contact details updated
    I want more than 255 characters in this sig dammit!

Actually, if you're thinking of the GamersHell screenshots, they actually were authorized to show them. Just have a look at IonStorm's News page.

Thing is, the screenshots aren't there anymore... :?

Comment

No, they're scans of an upcoming magazine article featuring DX2 and Thief 3, although many of the screens are the same. Apparently this mag doesn't even hit the stands until May 6th, so they're understandably unhappy. However, I expect that pretty much every Thief fan (including myself) who hungers that much for news of the game will go out and buy it anyway, whether they read it online or not.
      {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
      Contact details updated

Comment

Yes, it's easy as hell to buy an American game magazine up in Norway...

Think I'll get my hands on those scans instead, oh yes... :wink:

Comment

Have scans, they are MINE, and one is on my desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
            Have scans, they are MINE, and one is on my desktop.
            OMG!!1 TEHY INFRINGED IT!!11

TCO – Retired
            Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
              Yes, it's easy as hell to buy an American game magazine up in Norway...

Think I'll get my hands on those scans instead, oh yes... :wink:
              It's not!? You mean there is somewhere in the world that American media hasn't entirely overrun!?
              {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
              Contact details updated

Comment

Make it 2 countries and im much closer to the US than Norway.
                And no! I will not go through a bunch of troubles just for a magazine.
                Either case I saw them all already so tough luck for the mag.
                Now tell me one thing, if this mag was only to be on stores on May, it means the Thief community has got an insider! Or I am just being to nerd?
                Feel the power of the

Comment

I believe the Thief community is simply so desperate for information that someone connected to the magazine realized it would be significant to many.
                  {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
                  Contact details updated

Comment

Hmmm, Entropy i dont think those shots are exclusive.
                    http://www.xboxworld.nl also has some shots which are exactly the same that appear in those scans.
                    Oddly enough there is an error with their SQL that doesnt allow you to see the pics but they are there:
                    http://www.xboxworld.nl/images/scree...thief3_007.jpg
                    (you may have to copy it, not click directly)
                    Feel the power of the

Comment

I'm not saying that the shots are exclusive. The scans are of the magazine pages, with the article, and as such are copyrighted material. I expect you can probably find many of the screens (perhaps all) elsewhere, as I've seen them elsewhere myself. Personally, I found the article at least as interesting.
                      {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
                      Contact details updated

Comment

I know you didnt meant to say that. But your post can make ppl think that those shots are illegal.
                        Feel the power of the

Comment

I went and scoured some thief III info the other day , and is it me, or does it sound like there STILL won't be Multiplayer for it?
                          Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Nope from what I have read, and other people have said. They are concentrating on making it the best single player game.

There has been a date set for my lunch date with Sledge, :twisted: Saturday May 17th. He has that day off, so, we are gonna do the Austin thang. That's also the same weekend as E3. Heh. He did say, he needed to findout whether or not he could really talk about *things* Hey, it'll be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
                              Nope from what I have read, and other people have said. They are concentrating on making it the best single player game.

There has been a date set for my lunch date with Sledge, :twisted: Saturday May 17th. He has that day off, so, we are gonna do the Austin thang. That's also the same weekend as E3. Heh. He did say, he needed to findout whether or not he could really talk about *things* Hey, it'll be fun!

If he refuses to talk, CRACK HIM! Use your TUT skills
                              Feel the power of the

Comment

Working...
                              X