Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm finally here!

Hey all!

I think I've played too long to no longer be a member of this forum. So I got off my lazy *%# and joined! For those of you who don't know me, I'm the co-administrator of AYL (with Katra) and in charge of a lot of the technical points of our clan (which doesn't say much for me, considering I still haven't gotten the server to cooperate). If anybody has any tips on how to make the AYL server run faster, it would be greatly appreciated. I have a great system and fast connection, and yet when people join it is Lag City.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone!

Hello.

Who are you again? :twisted:

Comment

Does AYL have a webber?
      I'd like to add you to my www.rlf-haunts.com/links.asp page.

I'll need an avatar, a brief description of your clan (100 words or so). With that I'll link to your site.

I'd also like a list of your members so I can add you to our medals program.

Welcome to the forum.
      "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Gerbil, we will have a webpage, but not for a little while yet. It's all in the works. But when we do, I'll let you know.

Comment

Working...
        X