This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheater Exposed

I caught Nemesis using the Wall Hack Scouting Orb Ghost AimBot Radar Cheat... :roll:

*starts chanting* Ban! Ban! Ban!

There some purpose to this thread I'm missing?
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Oh, no grank. You have caught me using the Wall Hack Scouting Orb Ghost AimBot Radar Cheat. Please. I didnt mean to do it.

Comment

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
        -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
        -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
        -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
          *starts chanting* Ban! Ban! Ban!

There some purpose to this thread I'm missing?
          Yes I want to expose a cheater errr i mean it's supposed to be humor.

Comment

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
            -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
            -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
            -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

On a more serious note.... In my opinion, nemesis is a fair player, but a bad sport. I remmember when i was a bad sport, and im sure grank and laughingrat look back on those days and laugh, but i really was a bitch (i was reading some logs from when i started playing tut 8 months ago).

Anyway, my two week ban from Crackaz really did slap me back to reality, especially because back then, crackaz was the only server people played in. I guess is what im saying is i see alot of what i used to be in Nemesis, a random Example would be earlier today....

Nemesis joined whilest i was playing, and i had just said "That pisses me off" and of course, he had to open his mouth to try and be a big shot, and say "You piss me off", "now shutup and be quiet whiner". Like i said, random example, this has been going on since i met Nemesis.

I'm not complaining, but i remmember the days when somone would say while playing thievery "this sucks" and i would fire right back and say "you suck". I think its more over a self asteem problem with younger kids. I guess a ban like 2 weeks just when i started to really like thievery made me realise that we are all just trying to have a good time, and take a break from a hard day, or a f*cked up work week. And when somone joins and starts being miserable, it defenatly takes thievery from "Fun Time" to "Soapopera".

I'm not asking for the server admins to go as far as they did with the other rampant uncontrollable cheater, Frantic, but i do think it would be helpfull if Nemesis was forced to take a much needed break from Thievery to reevaluate his life, and to try and recognize the fact that making somone feel badly while playing thievery is not why the devs created this mod, but to have fun, and make freinds. I know i realised this very quickly upon being banned for 2 weeks.

I am very confident that the admins will make a desition with their good judgement whether they take my suggestion or not. Thanks

Timmy
              "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Originally posted by Grank
                I caught Nemesis using the Wall Hack Scouting Orb Ghost AimBot Radar Cheat... :roll:
                Dude, what are you doing announcing this? I thought we were going to extort it out of him and use it ourselves!

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                  Dude, what are you doing announcing this? I thought we were going to extort it out of him and use it ourselves!
                  First LaughingRat tries to get me killed, then they delay until after a new patch, and now they're trying to find hacks to exploit... I think CTG is afraid of the upcoming match with the RLF/Wraiths. Oh wait -- we already won that. ^_^
                  Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

From the BAD SPORT department, Nem sure comes first. Followed by me (But that's not the point here).

An example would be:

When he was holding up everyones game on Mogs by hiding for 10 minutes in an unreachable area, a TOB member called a vote to kickban him (After a lot of argument). He was thrown off nearly instanty.

What does he do? Create 2 TOB SUCKS!!! servers.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                      We already have the anti RLF-Camp mod installed on the server to kick them when they camp, sorry Poe.

Comment

Where are Curunir and CrouchingDork when you need a thread hijacked? :roll:

Comment

OK lets do this one by 1.

Thief13x i never say nothing to you when you join a server, I remember i jonied a server and you started calling me a slut, skank, bitch and some other things when i didnt do nothing so dont say that im doing this to you first.

Swiss i wasent in there for 10 minutes, it was more like 3-4 and i was making my way to other exit when guards on both sides. Then i didnt make 2 TOB sucks servers.

I made 10

Comment

Where are Curunir and CrouchingDork when you need a thread hijacked? :roll:
                            MOOOOOOOOOOO!
                            The only constant is change.
                            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

No.

Comment

Working...
                              X