The NL's RULE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NL's RULE!

That's right I just came back from there last moday on the 21st of April. I had an awsome time. We went with Alantic Bridge and tought in classrooms and such. It was a totally great experience. If you have a chance go there! If you live there your lucky. I am posting this b/c I know some of the ppl here are from The Netherlands. Cliff
    The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Yeah, I know.

It's even legal to smoke weed there, how 'bout that!?

Comment

Weed sucks.

Comment

Well yeah, everyone knows the netherlands rock
        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Mead sucks.

So, what you're saying, Cliff, is that everyone should go there, including me?
          JM

Comment

Originally posted by طmega
            Weed sucks.
            I agree.

But I still think it's cool that it's legal to smoke shit in NL, since it's banned in most of the other European countries.

Comment

Ooh, so patriotic... I feel all tingly.

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
                Weed sucks.
                I agree.

But I still think it's cool that it's legal to smoke shit in NL, since it's banned in most of the other European countries.
                Hey, that's just the Dutch motto:

If it's illegal and it's causing trouble... legalise it!

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                  Mead sucks.
                  U suck. Mead = nectar of the gods.

Comment

But... you do get plenty of idiots from the Netherlands on the Internet. Actually, most idiots I've come across are from there. :? Thinking they own the Internet and think they're better than everyone else. Apart from that, it's a nice country.

Comment

Originally posted by hAiNeSy
                      But... you do get plenty of idiots from the Netherlands on the Internet. Actually, most idiots I've come across are from there. :? Thinking they own the Internet and think they're better than everyone else. Apart from that, it's a nice country.
                      Well, this idiot isn't like that
                      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by hAiNeSy
                        OMG SHUT ^

Comment

*Points at the frantic family

Comment

*Points at the frantic family
                            :lol:

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Working...
                            X