So is there...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is there...

... any thoughts about moving to UT2oo3? Maybe the game needs some more attension first. I've spoken to QApete if he could uppload ThieveryUT 1.4. That was before you got the faster hosters up, but he will do it anyway. Maybe that will bring up some more players on the Net, aye?

Thnx for a great modd with fantastic atmosphere :swordthi:
    "Im gone..."

I don't want it to go to ut2003. I like the way it is here at ut1956. Good think bout the host though.
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

It would be cool to have Thievery for UT2003, but I don't see it happening sometime soon.

Comment

Unreal Tournament works fine on my machine, even with high details and a resolution of 1024x768x32. But to play TUT properly, i have to use a resolution of 640x480x16 with low details (we don´t talk about th-korman). I think this is caused by the lightmaps. However, with these settings, I can play UT2003 although it doesn´t run very good. So imagine how TUT2003 will work for me

Comment

The new unreal engine is much more refined and computer friendly, in my opinion. It's more optimised and often runs 10x better than the UT engine. I'd like to see TUT2k3. It could take advantage of the better light engine, etc.
          *Leader of the 56k rebellion*
          *Slowing down cable and DSL users, everywhere*

LikitaRenn:"I wanna be added to as many people's sigs as will add me to... their.. sigs.. um.. something..."

Comment

TUT is not moving to UT2K3. We spent 2+ years making TUT, and have no desire to begin again from scratch. Besides, by the time we got it finished, UT2K3 would be old news, and some new engine would be out, and people would go "omg i wanna see TUT2k3 for UT2k5!" etc etc etc
            I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Good answer Thwark, also fans will be getting a lot from the new Unreal engine because Thief 3 will use it. I can already hear the FMs coming...
              Feel the power of the

Comment

Originally posted by Thwark
                TUT is not moving to UT2K3. We spent 2+ years making TUT, and have no desire to begin again from scratch. Besides, by the time we got it finished, UT2K3 would be old news, and some new engine would be out, and people would go "omg i wanna see TUT2k3 for UT2k5!" etc etc etc
                Personally, I'm looking forward to ThieveryUT2010....

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                  Originally posted by Thwark
                  Personally, I'm looking forward to ThieveryUT2010....

At the speed Epic churn out games we will all probably be dead by the time that comes out
                  All americans suck donkey balls except for you!

Comment

I agree with Thwark.

But I could see TUT for Thief3. Assuming they leave the multiplayer code in the Unreal Warfare engine. All the art (and weapons, equipment AND AI!) is already there...you'd just need to get some new coding done.
                    (AKA Dresden)
                    Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

yeah, if it's possible to MP Thief3, then we almost certainly will. We'll need to code and balance and make maps, but most all the content will be ready.
                      I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

We'll just have to rip the background from the original T3 sketchmaps and we're set.
                        Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

A TUT mod for Thief 3?
                          Feel the power of the

Comment

I totally understand why you don't want to move to UT, and still on a Sunday UT has around 5000 players online while ut2oo3 is somewhere around 2000. So there's no lack of UT players. Just can't understand why more peeps doesn't try this out. Maybe you should run a campaign - for more publicity? Well, maybe not
                            "Im gone..."

Comment

Another question - will ThieverUT get any new playermodels? I kind of miss the thief with his cap on, and a better looking knight model would be perfekt, but Im not complaining about the old ones - they fullfill their purpose .

Have fun...
                              "Im gone..."

Comment

Working...
                              X