The Row Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Row Thread

Hello. It seems to me, a lot of you like fighting (as do I), but it upsets people when you turn a normal thread into a fight-o-zone, so why not bring it here instead? It'll be the equivilent of "taking it outside," and people who are repulsed by such thuggery can choose not to read the thread.
    Everybody happy, no?
    I'm cool!

This may be the single best I dea you've ever had.

Oh, that's a compliment, isn't it? Not exactly in the spirit of the thread.

Comment

Okay...I think.

BTW, my address is 123 Fake Street, stop by for a visit sometime.

Comment

I hate you all. Equally however. I hate each and everyone of you the same. No more, no less.

Hey, I feel better already!

kthxbye
        TCO – Retired
        Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

I only hate.... ahhhhhh......

Forget it! I won't give them the satisfaction of knowing I hate them.

GUESS!

*****THIS IS POST #300*****
          "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
          even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
          of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Okay, I really am serious.

Can't you bastards understand intelligent conversation without getting all hot and bothered? Christ, me and LaughingRat were not fighting!!! It was a goddamn discussion between a few players before some people decided "Uh oh time to give it up, you can't beat LaughingRat," or "Time to lock this thread Thwark, we don't want it turning into a flame thread."

This forum is about discussion. All that was going on was discussion, and two conflicting opinions.

It seems like every time I've said something these days someone takes it as a fight. Then I clarify that I'm just talking, or joking, or whatever, and someone gets even MORE hot and bothered. Well chill...its just a bunch of people talking...don't read too much into it. It's hard to understand someone you don't even know through words on a computer screen. Well try not to assume the worst next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Taffergirl
              *****THIS IS POST #300*****
              W00T! Congrats!

I mean...

FORGET U! I hope you die... horribly. Yeah... ops:
              TCO – Retired
              Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                Can't you bastards understand intelligent conversation without getting all hot and bothered? Christ, me and LaughingRat were not fighting!!! It was a goddamn discussion between a few players before some people decided "Uh oh time to give it up, you can't beat LaughingRat," or "Time to lock this thread Thwark, we don't want it turning into a flame thread."

This forum is about discussion. All that was going on was discussion, and two conflicting opinions.
                Amen. There's nothing wrong with a discussion or light argument. Some people here, myself included, enjoy the occasional debate. And it is indeed possible to have one without it being a fight that turns into a flamewar.
                Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Gonna second what Dragon and DB are saying here.

Comment

It seems like every time I've said something these days someone takes it as a fight. Then I clarify that I'm just talking, or joking, or whatever, and someone gets even MORE hot and bothered. Well chill...its just a bunch of people talking...don't read too much into it. It's hard to understand someone you don't even know through words on a computer screen. Well try not to assume the worst next time.
                    thems fightin' werds
                    AI Programmer,
                    Thievery UT

Comment

Originally posted by ElJoelio

thems fightin' werds

Instigator.
                      Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                      "Dream is Destiny"
                      Waking Life

Comment

C:\>cd\argument software\bitchy program\

C:\>argument software\bitchy program\ Bitchy.exe

--------------Arguement program initiated!--------------

Listen up all you freeks! most of you I have no beef with, but those whom I do, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, GET OUT HERE AND FIGHT!

*cracks knuckles*

BRING IT BITCHES! I'LL TEAR YOUR MUTHA FFFFFing HEADS OFF!!!

*heavy, almost frantic breathing*

*whipes drool from face*

OK, you first Megadude, Stop the hell shouting my bothers name whilst I'm online! I don't want "F I X X X E R" popping down the screen when he's not there, if your not man enough to do it when he's there, don't do it all!

*Smacks Megadude down with the back of his shiney metal hand*

*quickly applies anti-rust agent on the patch of blood*

Edit:- Changed "C:\>" for those irritating enough to notice it!
                        ~TuF~

Comment

I find it disturbing that a killing machine would be running dos/windows...

...*runs*

Comment

It should be
                            [code:1:1e8dd91775]C:\>[/code:1:1e8dd91775]

Comment

Originally posted by طmega
                              I find it even more scarier that his command prompt doesn't match a normal dos/windows.

It should be

[code:1:4dc1accd68]C:\>[/code:1:4dc1accd68]
                              NERD ALERT!!!!!!1

Comment

Working...
                              X