Dangerous sport... and an injury.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dangerous sport... and an injury.

Yep, I got a football practice, and I got clipped up pretty good.

I had the ball and I turned to my left as I was running, resulting in a helmet-to-helmet with my friend. Thing is, he had the advantage of the speed, because all that time he was running to catch ME.

In short, I feel like my head is going to blow up, and I also feel like I'm two inches smaller, cause my spine hurts like hell. Probably gonna see the doctor soon to check that out, just hope I'm okay...

Now I know how a deer feels in mating season... :roll:
    JM

LOL! Poor Lurox... those football injuries suck.

Hope you get better Lurox.
    TCO – Retired
    Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Lurox is just hurting because I just KNOCKED HIM OUT!!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hope it's nothing serious. :wink:

Comment

Helmets. Sheesh! What a wussy game!
        Black Cat Games
        ThieveryUT
        Alien Swarm

Comment

Hell Yeah Cythe. You don't see us Soccer players out there wearing wussy helmets or pansy-ass shoulder pads now do ya?

Get well soon bro.

Thought for the day: Beware of Gods who do not laugh

http://bobthemad.8m.com/

Comment

That is what we call : using your head...owch !!

Take care bro ! :roll:
            [KYO] - Knock You Out

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheMad
              Hell Yeah Cythe. You don't see us Soccer players out there wearing wussy helmets or pansy-ass shoulder pads now do ya?

Get well soon bro.

either that or rugby.........RUGBY pwns da foosbaal :grin:....only thing i don't get is why the official clothing thingy is a scarf ....i mean...here you have rugby...one of the roughest toughest sports around...and yet the guys are like "ach, Can't forget me scarfff, After all I doont want to catch me breath a cold now do I?"

Comment

You would have been perfectly fine if your helmets were made out of glass.

Comment

Is that kinda like smoking 100+ cigarretes?

Hey, it's a cure-all. When you are dead, it's kinda hard to get sick.

Comment

I've played Rugby League (http://www.nrl.com) for 4 years, although I don't think it's played anywhere else apart from Australia, NZ and a little in the UK. :grin:

Even Union (what most people would call plain "Rugby") is better than American 'football'. 8)

Helmets... Pads... pfft. :roll:

Comment

I think League's also played in France, Ireland, Tonga, and maybe even South Africa.

Union is still the king game and you know it, Yenz.
                      Nightmaster,
                      .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                      - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Don't feel bad, Thwark. I have injured my same foot, in the same spot, 3 times in the past week and a half. 2 of them to the point to where I had to go to the hospital. And earlier tonight, I was doing what I was doing when I hurt my foot the first time, playing volleyball, and I jammed my right ring finger... in 2 spots... So yeah, my gaming is pretty much non-existent right now. :/
                        Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                        "Dream is Destiny"
                        Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Curunir
                          Don't feel bad, Thwark. I have injured my same foot, in the same spot, 3 times in the past week and a half. 2 of them to the point to where I had to go to the hospital. And earlier tonight, I was doing what I was doing when I hurt my foot the first time, playing volleyball, and I jammed my right ring finger... in 2 spots... So yeah, my gaming is pretty much non-existent right now. :/
                          Thwark? where did you get thwar it was lurox that started the thread...i guess he's that unnoticable, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Yenzarill
                            Even Union (what most people would call plain "Rugby") is better than American 'football'. 8)
                            whatcha talking about Yenzarill???
                            The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Here in Canada we play both rugby and american football, and I do have to agree that rugby requires some effort.

/me looks at his arms, scratched and damaged from a rugby session.
                              JM

Comment

Working...
                              X