This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thievery- Quickly decaying

I quit playing Thiever shorty after the relese of 1.3 patch... I returned to see how it has faired, and from the looks of it there are much fewer players and the gameplay jus tisnt the same as before the patch even after 1.4- this is just my statement and I would suspect alot of others felt the same way and left without informing you like I have, my suggestion is to go back to the original Thievery which attracted the people in the first place...

Helios

kthxbye

Comment

me gusta thieveryut nuevo

i'd be playing but i think there is a very good reason you don't see as many people:
      new patch is sooo sweet everyone just wants to contribute so instead of playing they ar emaking maps and skins and models
      http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
      -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
      -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
      -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Seems to me that it's either the time you're looking for games, or else the fact that nobody's joining servers because they need to be kick-started. Get two people on crackaz and within half an hour it's pumping.

But when you lose one or two people it seems that everyone begs off.
        Nightmaster,
        .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
        - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

I think this is the best version yet.
          http://www.insult2injury.org
          -end of transmission-

Comment

Originally posted by acetken
            I think this is the best version yet.
            Except for a couple of issues, you're right...

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
              1.4 is the best and the devs are your Gods and you should bow before them and hope they will spare you with a little of their superior wisdom, you puny human!
              I Need Training!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Judge
                Originally posted by mOdEtWo
                1.4 is the best and the devs are your Gods and you should bow before them and hope they will spare you with a little of their superior wisdom, you puny human!
                well said!
                This is my cool sig.

Comment

No Helios , DON'T commit suicide !
                  (that would be sad considering you'd miss the Mage...)

Comment

Helios might be just a little upset ;/

Perhaps, it was because the only thievery server with people in it had sniper rifles, redeemers, and Borg queens.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Judge
                      ...you should bow before them and hope they will spare you with a little of their superior wisdom, you puny human!
                      No need.

Comment

Originally posted by Helios
                        I quit playing Thiever shorty after the relese of 1.3 patch... I returned to see how it has faired, and from the looks of it there are much fewer players and the gameplay jus tisnt the same as before the patch even after 1.4- this is just my statement and I would suspect alot of others felt the same way and left without informing you like I have, my suggestion is to go back to the original Thievery which attracted the people in the first place...
                        Hey, thanks for stopping in! We all really appreciate you spewing your uninformed opinion all over the forum too!

You won't be coming back, right?

Comment

maybe yer just board of the present maps.....like DP says, there are lots of mappers workin at makin the Thievery universe richer and more diverse.
                          ...and all is silent, save the voice of the clock...

Comment

Working...
                          X