Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guard hunting season is officially OPEN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guard hunting season is officially OPEN!

Yes, Fellow taffers, this time of year has come again. 8) :twisted:

The day has come to make the guards pay for all the injustices they did to poor little teefs.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, even though you really don't have no choice is make them pay! MAKE THEM PAY! :swordthi: :swordthi: :swordthi:

KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL!

MURDER DEATH KILL!

Bring out yer swords, and SMITHE them down!

Cookies will be given to most guards killed today.

AI kills on empty servers DO NOT count.

Update to my status: 19 foolish guards met a grizzly demise at my hands... KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL!

DM'er.
    JM

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
      Yes, Fellow taffers, this time of year has come again. 8) :twisted:

The time has come to make the guards pay for all the injustices they did to poor little teefs.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, even though you really don't have no choice is make them pay! MAKE THEM PAY! :swordthi: :swordthi: :swordthi:

MURDER DEATH KILL!

Bring out yer swords, and SMITHE them down!

Cookies will be given to most guards killed today.

AI kills on empty servers DO NOT count.

My current status: 11 foolish guards met a grizzly demise at my hands... KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL!

i got 11 KOs and 2 kills in that warehouse map that time...and i never even left the spawn or died
      http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
      -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
      -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
      -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

If all you want to do is play team elimination, why do you even bother with Thievery? There are other games devoted to that concept. This wasn't intended to be one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
          DM'er.
          That's a new one.

I prefer cold blooded murderer myself...

Comment

now this truely sucks
            On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

MURDER DEATH KILL!
              Aren't you suppposed to be under a bridge somewhere, waiting for billy goats?

Comment

Originally posted by Nachimir

MURDER DEATH KILL!
                Aren't you suppposed to be under a bridge somewhere, waiting for billy goats?
                Nah... he's playing space janitor Kurt Hectic.... MDK

Comment

Thats great Swiss, no really.

But you might find that you'll be playing against the AI soon because ppl wont want to be in the same games as you :-/

But, each to their own i suppose.
                  ~TuF~

Comment

As long as he's actually killing the guards (and not blackjack csing them) I couldn't care less whether he DMs or not.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                      As long as he's actually killing the guards (and not blackjack csing them) I couldn't care less whether he DMs or not.
                      Usually what he does is come up behind an unaware AI with a charged sword strike, followed by a second slash, and down they go.

Comment

I'd take your bet Swiss, but I'm grounded from Thievery during the week. :cry:
                        TCO – Retired
                        Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                          Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                          Usually what he does is come up behind an unaware AI with a charged sword strike, followed by a second slash, and down they go.
                          I used to do that, it's sort of funny and harder than you think.

With the nerfs of the sword, it 'became too hard to take out guards that were alerted... and killing AI sure alerts the rest.

Comment

i bet Mad gerbil would have a heart attack at seeing this thread
                            An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
                              Nah... he's playing space janitor Kurt Hectic.... MDK
                              The term "Murder Death Kill" has a much longer history than that

Comment

Working...
                              X