did anyone go see x2 yet???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did anyone go see x2 yet???

it was SUCH a great movie! granted, i WAS disappointed by the whole "nightcrawler, gambit, and beast are supposed to be in the second movie" thing, since only nightcrawler wound up being in it... i mean, i read the review, so i knew that gambit wasn't going to be in it (*grumbles* which blows, since gambit's my fave char.... ), but then beast wasn't in it either! i mean, "what the fuck?" as the portland mercury review so aptly put it. but still, it was great, and SO worth the $6... there just better be another sequel! and i guess that identity being a not-so-great movie was probably my karmic payback for watching two movies when i only payed for one... granted, i suppose i'd be more irritated if i HAD paid for it, since it DID suck, and was thoroughly confusing. anyways, has anyone seen either of them? any comments?
    ~*~Likita~*~

Can i get a translation/non-xmen-fanatic version of that?

Comment

its 8.75 here.... *grumbles*
      An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

Comment

[sarcasm] wow thats cold [sarcasm]
        All americans suck donkey balls except for you!

Comment

translation- it was good, but disappointing for those people who were expecting gambit and beast... in other words, as i already said, it was worth the $6... surely you should have been able to filter out the x-men fan rants? :roll:
          ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

Gambit and beast?

Comment

yes, gambit (the guy with the trenchcoat that... well, in layman's terms, threw supercharged playing cards) and beast (the big blue furry guy)

..."am i alone here? am i all by myself???"
              ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

i have yet to see it but everyone tells me there will be a sequel because of 'Pheonix', which wasn't even like the real way it happened
                This is my cool sig.

Comment

That movie was okay. Didn't enjoy it as much as you did...

Liked the first better.
                  JM

Comment

:grin:

It was a very good movie. I loved it!

And perhaps Gambit and Beast will be in the next movie.
                    "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                    even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                    of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

it was good...a lot better than the first...the first one suxed. but i think the best part of that movie was the 6 min long Matrix Reloaded Trailer
                      http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                      -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                      -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                      -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

hate to poop on the party but...

if you like over 2 hours of pure sfx with little well thought out dialogue and completely unbelieveable premise, a rehash of the first film with simplistic superhero-style plotting, then yea,...its a great film!!

I was coerced into seeing this thing anyway - I'm not a fan of the superhero genre so I'm kinda biased. They're all so similar I have a hard time discerning one from the other. ...and before I'm visciously attacked let me put on my superprotectivehighdensitymultialloycoldfusiondiam ondcutquantum utility belt.

...and all is silent, save the voice of the clock...

Comment

I'm going to see it tomorrow night. :grin:
                          Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                          "Dream is Destiny"
                          Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by SiLeNt_NiGhT
                            if you like over 2 hours of pure sfx with little well thought out dialogue and completely unbelieveable premise, a rehash of the first film with simplistic superhero-style plotting, then yea,...its a great film!!
                            So, what you're saying is that the 95% or so of the American public that goes through life trying to use a minimum percentage of grey matter will love it?

Go Hollywood!

Comment

LaughingRat wrote:
                              So, what you're saying is that the 95% or so of the American public that goes through life trying to use a minimum percentage of grey matter will love it?

Go Hollywood!
                              ...uh, yea... Canadians too

I'm just trying to fight off the tendency to be impressed by superfast eyecandy and clever oneliners which seems to pass nowadays for good filmmaking. It's nice and all but does not (imho) a good film make. Sorry.....

And now for something completely distracting...

Hurray for Hollywoooood... .....
                              ...and all is silent, save the voice of the clock...

Comment

Working...
                              X