I like this mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like this mod

I tried this mod today because Kitt told me it was good and i must say it has impressed me. Good work there, boys, i give it a thumbs up . Gotta show it to everyone at the beach! Keep up the good work and don't get in trouble.

ROTFLMAO!
    (AKA Dresden)
    Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Comment

I felt like reposting one of my earliest TTLG TUT posts in spirit of this thread:

It'd be cool if Christopher Walken played. I bet he'd be insane. "It seems like you are asking to be blackjacked. I can arrange that. Is that what you'd like me to do? Another firebolt? Yes it seems that you are asking me to blackjack so that's what I'll have to do for you. It is a service that I have no choice but to provide for you." *ungh* *ungh* *ungh*

BobTheDog says, "Now you've gone too far!"

Comment

How's this for my new official thief skin, little fellas?

Oh, and hi to Mr. Chris. How's it going, doc?

Comment

"Well, it's going reasonably well, you should check out my cameo in Episode 3 over at http://www.thetoiletonline.com/cartoons.htm It is my opinion that if we were to make a Christopher Walken sound...or...two for the game then things would be bettah in this miserable wohld. Now I'm going to go ahead and act reasonably strange for a while."

Comment

I think the mod would benefit if the guards models followed a good real life example. I volunteer myself for the modelling. Here, Praimen, Jered, The Mage, Predator and Cythe, you can start the work after this pose:

Comment

I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Oddly enough I was just looking up the album to try to find the title of that track from where they have the electronica concert.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X