This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid posts

I just thought i would make everyone aware....i was just looking at like, the past 20 posts, all of which have no meaning whatsoever, except for a few. Maybe you should think before you post, yes?
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

I agree. I visit this forum less and less. I can't think of many people that actually care about these forums. They just spam away. I think every thread that gets posted here goes off-topic. Too bad. :?

Comment

Likewise, a big STFU to spammers.

Comment

You can say that about every forum, and threads going astray. It happens. It will continue to happen, here as well as TTLG, Eidos, and others. It can't be stopped, but, the level of intelligence and the communication level could stand improving sometimes. That I agree upon. We all have our nitch, we all have our likes and dislikes, hopefully with time, things won't be such a spam haven around here. I am not a real avid poster myself. If we care about the board, and it's content, as well as the people, give it time, we can made to become more aware of things, I would like to see things change myself on a certain level. We'll see.

Comment

yeah i mean, cmon. I probably post here once a week MAX. Please people, go to a chatroom to talk about senseless stuff, or at least post it in "the post thread".
          "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

You know, it's a bit ironic if you think about it. Thievery requires a lot of thinking, plotting, strategy, and every other word that involves the game......*thinking* being the *key* word here. It should be applied to the forum as well.

Comment

Great, now I have to think before I post. Bloody forums gestapo... :roll:
              TCO – Retired
              Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

HA! nice try. Ooooh come now, once in a while it wouldn't hurt ya SNAFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x
                  I just thought i would make everyone aware....i was just looking at like, the past 20 posts, all of which have no meaning whatsoever, except for a few. Maybe you should think before you post, yes?
                  Think , as in this well thought out thread ?

Hypocritical spammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Stakhanov
                    Originally posted by Thief13x
                    Think , as in this well thought out thread ?

Hypocritical spammer.
                    Damnit... i was just about to post that!

Comment

The irony of this thread is overwhelming.

Comment

the biggest spammers are usually the biggest complainers as they are much
                        the same.

Comment

:wink: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostly apparition
                            the biggest spammers are usually the biggest complainers as they are much
                            the same.
                            stop posting useful information! ahhh...lamer lamer lamer
                            http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                            -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                            -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                            -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

I come here to have a good time. You guys are all like friends to me. Every one of you. Even my long standing arch nemesis, our very own depressed goth Omega. I even like him.

Well, actually I could name a few I didn't like, but most of you don't either.

My point is, spam or not, I come here to have some fun and laughs and you are all good people to do that with.

I could go to some other board, but I don't know any of them. I don't like them. They don't share interests like we do. I think its because the comunity is small enough, that posts that would become flames are actually "discussions". Its cool. And spam, well, we have like THE BEST de-spamminator ever: Thwark.

I think the boards are ok, and if you think that you are wasting your time coming here, then don't come here.

Thanks for the good times, and yet another totally useless post
                              Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                              www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Working...
                              X