Hershey Bar Pie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hershey Bar Pie

This one's for Jarv, since I've just been taunting him with it.

Hershey Bar Pie
    1 8" graham cracker crumb pie shell
    2 1/3 C miniature marshmallows
    ½ C milk
    10½ ounces Hershey bars (any kind) broken up
    1 C heavy whipping cream
    ½ tsp vanilla extract

Melt the marshmallows into the milk in a double boiler. (If you don't have a double boiler, two pots of different sizes will work - larger one with water, smaller one with milk and marshmallows.) Once marshmallows are completely melted, remove from heat, and stir in the Hershey bars until completely melted. Place pan in ice water until cool. Whip the cream and vanilla together until fluffy. Fold into chocolate mixture, pour into pie shell, and refrigerate overnight.

Graham Cracker Crumb Pie Shell
    1½ C fine graham cracker crumbs (about 18 squares)
    ¼ C sugar
    ½ C melted butter
    Mix sugar and crumbs. Mix in melted butter. Press into pie pan and refrigerate.

Yummmmm!!!!!! :grin:
    "They say we cleaned out the royal treasury, and took the kings wedding ring off his finger as he slept!" "That must have taken an entire team of our best sneaks." "I heard it was lieutenant Jarvis." "Impossible!"
    -Two unknown CTG probies

Comment

LR..i'd let u be my sugar daddy for some of that pie!

Comment

Does her best homer drool *copies* *lets swap recipes*

Comment

OMG! That sounds yummy. <----drools

Comment

Actually, it's far more versatile a recipe than what's printed up there. It's basically a method of turning any meltable sweet into a pie filling.

Some suggestions:
            • Try different kinds of chocolate. The one I made today was made from a high-quality orange flavored. I know that rasberry flavored chocolate is quite good, too.
            • Make the pie shell with chocolate wafer crumbs instead of graham crackers. Then make the filling with peanut butter chips,and you have a peanut butter cup pie.
            • If you can find green mint chips. Filling made from that and the above chocolate wafer crumb shell, and you have an easy grasshopper pie.
            • The ultimate, Death by Chocolate Pie: Again chocolate crumb pie shell, and chocolate to make the filling. Mix chocolate chips or chunks into the filling after it's made, before pouring it into the shell, then sprinkle shaved chocolate on top. Serve with chocolate syrup....

Comment

Originally posted by Majarisan
              HOLY CRAP BATMAN!

Dude Marjarisan, you are teh man. Do you know what your avatar is?

I DO!.

that is the one... the ONLY....

Mojo mojo mojo King Bee!

(since noone else here plays Gitaroo Man, as i am sure, you will NEVAR get this.)

LM
              Sh33p! Shaepard i yam!

Where be that taffer Williams?

Comment

i had a hershey's bar not too long ago, took me 4 weeks to eat it all. it looked like this, little kid not included:

This is my cool sig.

Comment

Originally posted by LazerMane
                  Originally posted by Majarisan
                  HOLY CRAP BATMAN!

Dude Marjarisan, you are teh man. Do you know what your avatar is?

I DO!.

that is the one... the ONLY....

Mojo mojo mojo King Bee!

(since noone else here plays Gitaroo Man, as i am sure, you will NEVAR get this.)

LM
                  Gitaroo Man is the THE music game. "Everybody theres a new king in town, get ready! Mojo mojo mojo King BEE!"

My avatar over at www.thecrackaz.com is zowie. Zowie is my hero.
                  "They say we cleaned out the royal treasury, and took the kings wedding ring off his finger as he slept!" "That must have taken an entire team of our best sneaks." "I heard it was lieutenant Jarvis." "Impossible!"
                  -Two unknown CTG probies

Comment

Originally posted by daniel
                    i had a hershey's bar not too long ago, took me 4 weeks to eat it all. it looked like this, little kid not included:

I'm guessing that little kid is you! :grin:

Comment

Don't let that picture fool you, its an optical illusion. The candy bar is actually a normal sized bar, the kid is just really really small.
                      Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
                        Don't let that picture fool you, its an optical illusion. The candy bar is actually a normal sized bar, the kid is just really really small.

This isn't Willy Wonka's factory, wanker.
                        Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                        "Dream is Destiny"
                        Waking Life

Comment

Where are the Puffalumps when ya need em.

Comment

And oompa-loompas!
                            The only constant is change.
                            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Yeah! WTF is a puffa-lump, anyway?

Comment

Working...
                              X