Alternative to Everwars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative to Everwars

I've recently been playing another text based game which is a lot more complex and, in my opinion, is a lot more fun than Everwars as well.

Utopia is a very popular game in which you train an army and build buildings and attack other people's provinces to gain land so you can continue to expand. Most of the time, in games like this, you build a very small province only to have it bulldozed by a much larger one a few days into the game. Utopia solves this by automatically putting you into a kingdom with 25 other people and you work together. This is great becuase you can get help early on and have some really amazing wars between kingdoms.

Give it a try! It's a little overwhelming at first, but it's a lot of fun!

Utopia
    Utopia's Guide
    Utopia Temple, great site for guides and calculators

Explain to me again why we're trying to distract people's attention from Thievery?

Comment

Hmmm , it seems similar in concept to Planetarion - players join a galaxy and elect a commander and ministers : they join intergalactic alliances and fight remote opponent , alone or in groups , and defend each other.

I may give this a try... later.

Comment

the list goes on and on: vampires!, neopets, kings of chaos...

it's like what LR sasid, why distract from thievery?
        This is my cool sig.

Comment

if you don't want to play it then don't spam your negativeness on my post, and go play thievery, why are you here on some stupid forums and not playing thievery?

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
            Explain to me again why we're trying to distract people's attention from Thievery?
            See next post
            Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha-Omega
              if you don't want to play it then don't spam your negativeness on my post, and go play thievery, why are you here on some stupid forums and not playing thievery?
              Stupid ?? forum................Total lack of respect !!1

You must truly be the "alpha and omega". :roll:

Ya see, Ive been practicing this mod for bout three mo now, Im finally getting good enuf to come play online with ppl. But with two jobs, a house, a wife who just adores me(go figure)

I CANT FIND TIME TO HOOK UP AND PLAY ON LINE !1

If I manage to find time, theres nobody on, and your wondering why ppl bork your thread ?? must be a tragedy to only be able to manage to play too, three mebbe even four games at one time. I mean C-Mon, is it any wonder theres not many ppl here anymore. fuck I used to have troub trying to keep up with the threads there were so many players............

Thwark.... If your listening, is this place going down hill?? If so mabye its time to get rid of these threads taking ppl away from THIEVERY.

Before you go off telling me how self riteous im sounding, Remember, The dev team gave up their time to bring you this mod and they still put time in every day.

It wouldnt be right for us all to go off playing a game "WE" found on "THEIR" forum and leave them hanging out in the breeze.

If you dont care about ppls "O" atleast show some respect for the devs..........After all you are in their house .
              Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

These games are all very good and all, and are the 'next big craze', but Astronest was the first, and Astronest was the best!

Yes, was... :cry:
                Well, you can still play on the Korean servers, but they shut down the English.

Comment

The 'next big craze' ?

I thought they were the 'last big flop'... :|
                  Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha-Omega
                    I've recently been playing another text based game which is a lot more complex and, in my opinion, is a lot more fun than Everwars as well.
                    [/url]

DOH!!!

I posted this LONG ago!

http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtop...t=utopia#31728

Which one are you in??? Battlefields or World of Legends?

I'm in Battlefields...
                    hehe.... this is a sig no?

Comment

Yeah I'm on Battlefields, Malda (3:31). I just got out of protection yesterday so don't come 'ere killiing me.

Comment

Numenr 19:2

We just won 2 wars in a row... Were in our third after that I joined...

Damn, I can't come in on Utopia... (A little thieving wholdn't hurt... But if I catch you thiving from me... )
                        hehe.... this is a sig no?

Comment

Working...
                        X