AI Smackdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Smackdown

There typically isn't much Thievery activity on the public servers on a Friday night (read: none) so I decided to hop onto the Nintendork co-op server for some fun. After repeatedly KO'ing AI in Th-Spider's inner courtyard I got bored and grabbed the apartment loot and grail. Having completed my task, I jumped down from the vents back into the inner courtyard. It was then I starting hearing a whole bunch of hitting and trash talking. Below is the sight that awaited me.

Let's get ready to rumble!

The funny thing is they were all so involved in beating the crap out of each other that they didn't even notice me when i jumped loudly. Maybe one guard insulted another's lady?

Oy! That's funny.

Why are you almost dead to Clever AI on Spider though

Comment

Guards in thiefmatch have friendlyfire on...
      ]V[]V[

Comment

Originally posted by MortalMonkey
        Guards in thiefmatch have friendlyfire on...
        This useless information of the day was brought to you by the letter N and the number 65536.

I see that Thwark and Dalai are browsing the forums at this very moment! I'd say this is good quote of the week material

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
          Oy! That's funny.

Why are you almost dead to Clever AI on Spider though
          Because I was goofing off and got hit.. duh The funny thing is the AI did the same thing for almost ten minutes. It was literally:

*whack* *whack* *whack* oy! *whack* you're a pincushion! *whack* *whack* take that! *whack* *whack* *whack* you're dead, pal! *whack* *whack* *whack*

Comment

haha , go this thing once too (ask mode2 for the shots) , the AIs used all their tag and parabolts so they ended up firespamming !... a whole bunch of stacked AIs on fire... hilarious.

Comment

Working...
            X