The Crackdown 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Crackdown 3.0

Team Crackaz will be holding a LAN party on July 19th, in Lincoln Nebraska. If enough Thievery players are planning on showing, we should be able to have at least one, and maybe more Thievery servers set up and running. Everyone is welcome to come and join in the mayhem. There will also be UT and UT2003 games going, too, for those who want a break from taffing.

For more information and signup, visit the Team Crackaz website. The forum announcement is here.

Yes... I'm trying to get stuff together to go. If anyone lives around GA and wants to make it then post here about it. It should be fun.
    "They say we cleaned out the royal treasury, and took the kings wedding ring off his finger as he slept!" "That must have taken an entire team of our best sneaks." "I heard it was lieutenant Jarvis." "Impossible!"
    -Two unknown CTG probies

Comment

I think it should be in Texas. Much more central location, right Thwark? ^_^

Comment

Indeed!
        I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

If you hold it in Dallas Texas, BnT and I can come!

Comment

BA will be there as well. And TX is a lot closer for me than NE.
            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
            "Dream is Destiny"
            Waking Life

Comment

The only thing close to NE is Nothing.
              I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                June 28th
                My birthday... :grin:
                hehe.... this is a sig no?

Comment

Originally posted by Majarisan
                  Yes... I'm trying to get stuff together to go. If anyone lives around GA and wants to make it then post here about it. It should be fun.
                  heh, i live in warner robins but i doubt that i could persuade my parents to let me go...
                  This is my cool sig.

Comment

I you pay for every thing, ticket ... hotel etc .. i'll come :roll:
                    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Sorry, folx, the date and place are set. The facility is owned, if I'm remembering correctly, by the founders of Crackaz. Lincoln, NE it is. Crackaz Central Command.

Comment

Someone, get a pic of LR! :grin:

Just hope he doesn't wear a mask... :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
                          Someone, get a pic of LR! :grin:

Just hope he doesn't wear a mask... :wink:
                          Cameras used to take my picture have a habit of coming open in full light, exposing the film. Or for digital, they're mysteriously erased, or something happens like the batteries leak acid into the memory module.

I don't allow my picture to be taken. It's an important issue with me. Leave it at that.

Comment

hmmm i would come but its a bit of a hike i live in mass so im gonna be a no show unless you have it in NY or Conn. or even NJ
                            An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard
                              I think it should be in Texas.
                              Yeah! Then I could come too!!

:|

Well... I just fragged any chance of it happening......... ops:
                              TCO – Retired
                              Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Working...
                              X