Bomberman Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bomberman Online

I recently discovered a new bomberman game and its REALLY REALLY great...i'm not sure if any of you are bomberman players but you all should be :twisted:. this bomberman game is ONLINE..... the website is www.bomberman-online.com/ but you will need this guide in order to know what the site is about (it's in japanese) http://www.geocities.com/bmophoenix/walkthrough.html ......and for those of you who cannot play a game without it having a forum to go along withit...just visit www.bombermanboard.com and ask questions and the such if you get stuck....or just post em here and i'll answer em for you :grin:

one question, where do i find out my old bomberman id,password, and email?

Comment

ahhh thats a mistake in that walkthrough...i forgot to mention it.....The step right before that....where there is 2 buttons....The TOP one is for existing users who wish to xfer points to a new account...and the BOTTUM button is for BRAND new users....srry for the mix-up

Comment

ahh thank you,but what do i put in the box below the email addresses box?

nm i figured it out.

Comment

bleh the register server is busted

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Fox
            bleh the register server is busted
            bah...i hate their servers....usually around 6:00 to 9:00 the registration server is down....

Comment

man, I suck at bomberman lol.Is there anywhere that lists the controls?

Comment

man, I suck at bomberman lol.Is there anywhere that lists the controls?
                well...you can change the controls at the Main Server Screen Where Theres: Option, Rank, And Exit

just click option and its all there....BUT the defaults are....Arrows keys for moving...Shift for bomb...and Z for Punch or Line Bomb

Comment

Are there any hacks for bomberman?In one game, a guy was not affected by the shrinking arena,so the only thing the other survivor could do was wait to get squashed.I thought this was a pretty big pile of bullshit. :x

Comment

Are there any hacks for bomberman?In one game, a guy was not affected by the shrinking arena,so the only thing the other survivor could do was wait to get squashed.I thought this was a pretty big pile of bullshit. :x
                    It really depends...unfortunetly there are some assholes who think they are gonna be cool by hacking the game....I have seen two different kinds...one where they person just gets tons of bombs and every item including invuln....and the other...YOU don't see them moving...so basically you see their body at the start local when really they are moving about the map bombing......these are really a problem...but the most you'll lose to them is 1 full game...because after you get back to the main room the host will kick him.......BUT on the other hand....These people could just be lagging....and they probably really are dead by now...but if you die before the connection catches up...they could end up winning....Just remember this game like..thievery...is still in a beta test...so they are working out some issues......

With your example...that could have easily been lag....if the person were timing out due to a connection loss...they would stand still and not be affected by anything...thus leaving the others to be killed...BUT if however...he was still there in the game the next round....meaning he wasn't actually dropped from timeout...THEN you can safely assume he's one of the FEW low down rotten good fur nuttin hackers....

BTW whats you nickname on there mines yars00t78 (note those are zero's not Oh's) just type /to yars00t78 Hey to check if i'm on sometime

Comment

well... glad you figured it out Grey, but i'm a little lost... what goes in the box below email? :|
                      ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

Check http://www.geocities.com/bmophoenix/walkthrough.html for a complete walkthrough on how to sign up.

According to the walkthrough you enter your email address again in the second box.

Comment

You put your name in that box.Not your ID though,the name you put that will show ingame.

Comment

I loathe having to register for online games..
                            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                            "Dream is Destiny"
                            Waking Life

Comment

I've given up on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X