Hidden Status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Status?

On the Index page where it lists the users online at this time...it says Registered, HIDDEN, and Guest...what does hidden mean?? and how do i Hide my status...or is this a mod only option?

If you're hidden, then it doesn't display your name when you're online. I don't quite get the point of it, but you can set it in preferences.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
      If you're hidden, then it doesn't display your name when you're online. I don't quite get the point of it, but you can set it in preferences.
      ahh i see it now...and as for the point of it....think about it...Dalai probably gets swarmmed when he comes on...so he likes to be hidden...i presume

Comment

Originally posted by Errblah
        ahh i see it now...and as for the point of it....think about it...Dalai probably gets swarmmed when he comes on...so he likes to be hidden...i presume
        Except he's not, to my knowledge. And swarmed with what? PMs? They can be sent any time.

There are so few hidden people who are online with frequency, I've figured out who a few are, and I can tell when they're online anyways.
        Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

hidden status seems a bit silly to me.

personally, i like to be easy to view, so people know that it's time to SHAPE UP!
          I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thwark
            personally, i like to be easy to view, so people know that it's time to SHAPE UP!
            You should code in a little banner on top of the forums, "Dictator online" or the like to signify your forum browsing. ^_^

Comment

Hmm that would be an interesting thing to happen....you refresh the page...and a window pops up...The King is....then theres a little sign thing...that says "In" hehe that would be great

Comment

LaughingRat has it on.
                JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                  LaughingRat has it on.
                  Indeed. And I track him quite well. ^_^

Comment

LaughingRat has it on.
                    You beat me to saying it!

Comment

LaughingRat has it on.
                      Nono, that's "LaughingRat has it GOING on!"

I leave it on because I usually have a window open on the forum all day while I'm at work. Wouldn't do to have my name sitting down there all day, would it now?

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                        LaughingRat has it on.
                        Nono, that's "LaughingRat has it GOING on!"
                        :lol: :lol: :lol:
                        "They say we cleaned out the royal treasury, and took the kings wedding ring off his finger as he slept!" "That must have taken an entire team of our best sneaks." "I heard it was lieutenant Jarvis." "Impossible!"
                        -Two unknown CTG probies

Comment

I'll ask my english teacher about that, street rat!
                          JM

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                            Wouldn't do to have my name sitting down there all day, would it now?
                            Like me..
                            It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

And swarmed with what? PMs?
                              whoa, that confused me for a sec... swarmed with PMS? lmao, i guess it depends on who you piss off
                              ~*~Likita~*~

Comment

Working...
                              X