This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free training for anyone

First I apologize for what I'm about to say. I know i'm a good player and I've beaten just about anyone I have played. K moving on

Now about the training thing. I don't think i'm better than you, i just want to help you bet a better player. All you need is time and the willingness to learn. Why am I doing this? I want to better the community and it's my way of saying thanks. To everyone yes you and you and most importantly the Devs.

With a good community this game can continue to evolve. We have one now but it has to be better. In order for this game to thrive though it needs players. Lots of them. Players that understand the gameplay. Players with a healthy dose of competition that form clans.

Anyway, those that are interested I give my personal guarantee I will do all I can to make you a better player. You can become a better player I know it! Here are some features that come with the free training, I will teach Thief, Guard, or both.

-Training in English and Spanish.
    -Walkthrough of map loot and objective locations. As well as routes and rushing techniques as a Thief. Vice versa as a Guard.
    -How to use noise, speed, weapons, to your best benefit.
    -Loadout suggestions and experimentations for every map.
    -Explanation and useful tactics to use or counter the following: Ghosting(No koing by a thief and sneaky gameplay), Ghosting/Koing(Stealth and Blackjack use combined causing a deadly combination), Dming(Win at all costs by thief(s) kill/ko all guards) with arrows, blackjacks, and swords).
    -Enviromental awareness

and anything else that you wish to learn. Just Pm me and i'll get back to you asap.

Finally, I know other people here once wanned to train people. If you are one of those people that want to train others please e-mail me. [email protected] Farewell.

-Stab

Ok, now to my answer. Maybe you use a different alias in the game but I never saw you in TUT. However, I think that this game don´t need the service you offer to us (no offence). In every game, you get better the more you play and it´s the same with TUT. We have very good players in the community, good ones, not so good ones, etc, like in any other game. And they come along fine with it.
    But it´s still very kind of you to offer your talents. I think you should ask the players ingame if you see that one of them is new to TUT and explain him the basics.

Comment

I think along with the "Thievery Ut Server" there should also be a "Thievery Ut Training Server", where new people can come to get trained, and where trainers could go to teach the noobs. They could even schedual appointments!
      "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Originally posted by Stability
        I know i'm a good player and I've beaten just about anyone I have played.
        cough , cough... unless you're frantic there's no way on earth you can claim to be the best TUT player ever... plus thievery isn't about beating people , it's about making your team beat the other one.

You can write tutorial for newbies , they're still needed , but there's no such thing as "higher learning" in Thievery... only experience can let you enhance your skills.

Rushing and DMing a match isn't the way Thievery is supposed to be played , you may defeat higher skilled teams using theses tactics , but it doesn't prove anything.

You didn't mention the most important aspect of the game. Psychological warfare. Making diversions , attracting the guard's attention somewhere , luring thieves , feigning vulnerability , freaking out your opponents... decisive maneuvers to win a game.

Comment

Can you train my avatar how to NOT fall off buildings?

TCO – Retired
          Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freaky Alien
              Maybe you use a different alias in the game but I never saw you in TUT.
              Could you say your real alias(es), pls? Or is it also a thread to guess "who am I".
              Deftones

Comment

Hola! It's me! huhahahah!

Yeah anyways, I do wonder. This guy offers training for people and he gets a bit bashed. Now when crackaz ( mainly lr and grank if I recall ) offered ( or still does ) training they get praised. Yeah that makes my mind wondering.
                On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                  Yeah that makes my mind wondering.
                  Deftones

Comment

Yeah anyways, I do wonder. This guy offers training for people and he gets a bit bashed. Now when crackaz ( mainly lr and grank if I recall ) offered ( or still does ) training they get praised. Yeah that makes my mind wondering.
                    We didn't offer to train people, specifically. We offered to close our server one day a week for a "newbie day". And we weren't really praised, as I recall, there wasn't enough interest in it to actually do it.

I think the reason this guy's getting bashed, though, is the manner he's doing this. It's very arrogant. "OK, now that I've beaten you all, I'm going to offer to train you." Leaves a fould taste in most people's mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                      I think the reason this guy's getting bashed, though, is the manner he's doing this. It's very arrogant. "OK, now that I've beaten you all, I'm going to offer to train you." Leaves a fould taste in most people's mouths.
                      He hasnt beated me, and I get beaten by everyone
                      And Mr, the first step on becoming "the greatest" if tehre is such thing is to assume there is always something new out there that will own you.

edit: Hmmm, why do I get a feeling I heard this before?
                      *cough* Unstopable *cough
                      Feel the power of the

Comment

First I apologize for what I'm about to say. I know i'm a good player and I've beaten just about anyone I have played.
                        ghmmm...test (mic on) test (mic replies) ok there we go people : First I apologize for what I'm about to say. I am the BEST player TUT ever seen, every time I play I come first at score ,I beat you all ,I am the greatest thief and the taffest guard, I am shadowmaster I never KO anyone cause I am the ubber ghost you ever seen (if you are able to see me when I play)
                        Mt titles after a game as a thief : Shadowlurker, Fat Cat
                        My titles after a game as a guard : Thief Ban, Bloodlust
                        I know you all adore me and you want to be like me but dont worry people nobody is perfect like me!
                        Well about the trainning stuff...MAYBE..I SAY MAYBE there is someone that is better than me! Well if you want me to help you on playing thievery you will have first to talk to my secretary and then send me a PM...I will think if I have to answer you its up to your question.
                        Well I dont want to become boring and make you people be jealous of me as you hear me talking so I would like you to Ignore the lol n00b lol thing that is above my avatar I dont have but its becaue I joined late because I want to enter last to wherever I go to make impression and I am sure I make impression to everyone.

Stab-fulakistakagela

:lol: :lol:
                        "What'll we do tonight, RaughingLat?"
                        "Same thing we do every night, Granky, try to take over the world."

Comment

...does sound a little over confident in a jokey kind of way....

...but maybe he has reason to be.

I for one would love to take a small course in TUT. I suck big time. I've been playing since last August/Sept. and I've only marginally improved. (but then I've been spending alot of time on my map too) But also, some people learn faster than others, and some don't seem to get past a certain 'roof' and are limited to playing at that same level - perhaps making the same mistakes over and over again. I wouldn't mind the services of someone who could show me some different approach which might make a big difference in my game play. Different ideas for loadouts and strategies could only help. Hey, if he thinks he's got what it takes, then by all means, lets see what he's got to take.

I'm in!!
                          ...and all is silent, save the voice of the clock...

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                            We didn't offer to train people, specifically. We offered to close our server one day a week for a "newbie day". And we weren't really praised, as I recall, there wasn't enough interest in it to actually do it.

Yah, his way of telling / asking it is kinda ... cocky.

BUT I never knew you were a politician lr. Saying things in one way, so that it looks like you are saying it, but if you see the line better ... your not saying anything at all. ( you don't have to understand me )
                            What i ment was, I'm almost sure you offered training but ok
                            On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

I'd just like to know who is Stability...

It sounds a bit Unstoppable-like . No but really, if newbies need help, I think they could ask anyone around, no?
                              JM

Comment

Working...
                              X