Where I've been.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where I've been.

Well, as with the tradition, whenever I'm gone for more than 2 days (its been longer...I think) Ill tell you where I've been. If you don't want to know, why'd ya come in? The title says...forget it. I know you people too well to try that logic.

[Garlisk update theme music]

[/Garlisk update theme music]

Well, where to start. Playing lots of guitar and basketball. Guitar going well, Basketball not so...

In gaming I rejoined Asheron's Call 2.

Hmm...whats that...

off in the distance...a...a

Dak Garlisk mini review exclusive!!!

Ok, this game is fun. The combat works well, and at any level you can find a good challenge and keep moving along. Quests are great. Vault quests are even better.
    No players. 300 players per server at peak time is NOTHING. This should read 1000+ at the MINIMUM. I can see why though. Half the time I log in I can't get ahold of my friends because chats are always down. Why bother if you can't get the most basic of Multiplayer things operational.
    Ill be cancelling again at the end of the month. Real bummer considering how much fun the actual game is.

[/review]

Whoa, wtf was that!

It was a...a

Dak Garlisk mini review exclusive!!!

Oh...yeah...damn my memory.

OK...what else. Well, Black Nova Traders is quite a bit of fun.

Wait...whats that....in the distance...its!

a...a!...

Dak Garlisk says, "Go read my other post to find out about that," thing in bold lettering!!!

Wow! Those things are amazing.

Well, there it is. Not much else to say. Why not? Because I haven't done much else. So there.

PS. I just made a post with no smilies!!
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

were you gone?
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

:lol:

Don't worry. I doubt anyone notices when I'm gone as well.

Welcome back, btw.

"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
      even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
      of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
        were you gone?

No, not really I suppose. Whats a week here or there. But, it does provide a reason to post "Garlisk updates."

:grin:
        www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Haven't seen you in 1 month it seems ... BUT ok :roll:
          On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
            Originally posted by PhaeThorn
            were you gone?

No, not really I suppose. Whats a week here or there. But, it does provide a reason to post "Garlisk updates."

:grin:

Whats a garlic update? ::snif::: snif::: oh ok :lol:

Comment

And I tried to pick a name that wouldn't be able to be made fun of. It seems I've failed miserably...once again.
              www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Working...
              X