Thief 3 site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief 3 site

i found a nice Thief 3 site that has some videos and screenshots of the upcoming game http://thief.gamesweb.com/

check it out!!
    This is my cool sig.

You should link to the domain the guy bought, it's not there without a purpose you know... :wink:

It's: http://thief3.info

Comment

Coo.

I was paying attention to the invisibility gem in the gameplay teaser though, and it didn't seem to be working quite right.

I was hoping to see what it would look like working properly, but I suppose I'll have to wait until they release more gameplay action shots or until the game finally comes out.

I keep trying to shoot him! But my arrow keeps disappearing!
      "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
      even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
      of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by THIEF3.info
        Rather than panicking, jumping out of the window and into the moat, why not carefully push a table, barrel or anything you can get your thieving mits on across the door to block it? With any luck the over-curious guard will think the door is locked or jammed and leave you to your job. If you're not so lucky the determined guard will be crashing down the door with 5 hammer guards also.

"We've got an advanced system to handle breakable objects, and you can watch objects fracture into their component parts, such as barrel which breaks into boards and O-rings" - Randy Smith
        Don't think this is all fancy aesthetics either. Once a barrel like that brakes up you can then pick up a bit of wood and knock out an enemy in the same way you might use a blackjack. Just like in the real world, what you do with objects you discover or create is limited by your imagination.

OOORRRGGAASSSMMM!!!!

Comment

sweet...............
          Some Skulls are born to be heroes

Comment

oh that's nice!

PS i havent posted in a while! he he.

Hey where'd my avatar go!
            ------

------"

Comment

I'd ilke to take the O-ring from the barrel and slip it over a guards arms so he can't move and beat him to death with my BJ... oh.. btw... say no to violence.

Comment

Haha! Yay!

Comment

I've been dreaming about this every night. Think maybe I need to go see a psych...
                  Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                  "Dream is Destiny"
                  Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe

OOORRRGGAASSSMMM!!!!

You forgot the *I* :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
                      Originally posted by KewlAzMe

OOORRRGGAASSSMMM!!!!

You forgot the *I* :wink:
                      oh yea!

I will make BrokenArts orgasm

Comment

as Ive said in other forums

with the new body aware system maybe we'll have the ability to hoola hoop with the O-rings...one can dream cant he?
                        "Shivers running down my spine,
                        whos blood? I know its mine.
                        -I am The Hunted"

GBH

Comment

Originally posted by Sisu
                          Aha, I am comforted to see at least one other noticed this as well. Perhaps its because of the incomplete nature of the game that those little "problems" were occuring. But I was starting to wonder why the light gem was there, from what I could tell, when it was blue things were fine and dandy, and when lit up yellow (as per Thief standard) it was at full visibility, still the guards didn't seem to react quite right. But at a few points the gem didn't seem to respond to the environment, the moonlight didn't seem to affect it at all.
                          yeah, i noticed that too. it never seems to be completly dark in any of the videos, i hope the 'blue shadow' thing they are doing isn't going to messup the standard Thief style
                          This is my cool sig.

Comment

I hope the guards wont call me BJ-Whore there :-|
                            Well does it have Multyplayer?? I mean to play the main game with 2 characters by lan...doesn anyone knows?
                            "What'll we do tonight, RaughingLat?"
                            "Same thing we do every night, Granky, try to take over the world."

Comment

Don't worry, Tissy. I don't think they'll call either of us BJ whores.

:wink:

I'm in love with using the little padded 'problem' solver myself.

Originally posted by daniel
                              yeah, i noticed that too. it never seems to be completly dark in any of the videos, i hope the 'blue shadow' thing they are doing isn't going to messup the standard Thief style
                              I hope so too.

"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                              even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                              of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Working...
                              X