recap of the 95x fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recap of the 95x fest

If any of you like in NY state you probably know of the 95x fest that happened last night. you probaly shouldn't call it 95x-fest it should be renamed mud fest because thats what everyone was covered in was mud. especilly me and my friend. the first band sucked ass it was switch flip they played 4 songs and got booed off the stage. the 2nd band slur was one of the best bands there. they are the nicest guys in the world. and they know how to get the crowd wiled up. i also got the gutar pick the guitarist was using. i didn't really catch the 3rd band 40 foot echo but all i can say it they try to hard and the lead singer looks like jonny knoxville. after that band some crappy band came on i don't know there name but they sound like tantric. when systematic came on me and my 2 friends got into the mosh pit with like stoned\drunk fatasses. we got pretty banged up but it was worth it Ra the next band we saw was alright like a 7 dust wannabe band. but when power 5000 came on i hit the lead singer spider with mud on the nuts and my firend got the guitarist and they got so mad at everyone for throwing mud. Stone Sour came on and they rolled aroudn in the mud like everyone else and they were by far the best band i also met the lead singer corey taylor, he's also from slipknot if u didn't know. powerman 5000 was gonna do an autograph session but they were being little pussies about bc they got hit with mud, the only one to sign was the bassist. we also got slurs autoghaph and pics with them. i got a pic with corey taylor and autograph. if the pics come out good i'll send them in to show all you sceptics out there that don't belive me

Bah, CPR fest pwns it.

Glad you had a great time though. Things like that are always fun.
    Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
    "Dream is Destiny"
    Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Curunir
      Bah, CPR fest pwns it.
      Yep, basic lifesaving techniques are always so much more a blast than music festivals or concerts.

Comment

Here in Pittsburgh Pa, "Xfest" was playing over at the "Post Gazette Pavilion" on Memorial day featuring...................Godsmack, Evanacents, Stained, The Used, Trapt, Madonna, Seather, Punchline, Breaking Benjamin, and a few more that i can't remmember. No i didn't go, but it sounds like our Xfest Kicked Xfest 95's ass 15 bands, 35 bucks, doesn't get much sweeter than that. From what i heard, it was a really good show too. so suck my **** home skillet :lol:
        "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x
          Here in Pittsburgh Pa, "Xfest" was playing over at the "Post Gazette Pavilion" on Memorial day featuring...................Godsmack, Evanacents, Stained, The Used, Trapt, Madonna, Seather, Punchline, Breaking Benjamin, and a few more that i can't remmember. No i didn't go, but it sounds like our Xfest Kicked Xfest 95's ass 15 bands, 35 bucks, doesn't get much sweeter than that. From what i heard, it was a really good show too. so suck my **** home skillet :lol:

35 bucks man you got ripped and what was that u want me to suck all i see are 4 asterixs starwhores said janet is hot

Comment

35 buck and i got ripped? are you too cheap to pay $2.35 per band?!???? pff

C h i l l man. My sis is too good for SW anyway! :lol:
            "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Sneakies
              i own chalrif and starwhores
              That must be humiliating, Chalrif. To get owned by Home Skillet...

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                Originally posted by Mr_Sneakies
                i own chalrif and starwhores
                That must be humiliating, Chalrif. To get owned by Home Skillet...

lol especilly when i tell them i will ko them when i see them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

LR: That would be WCPR FM, a radio station. Not a life-saving technique. :roll: Though every year some people do get hurt from pits and other stupid crap.

T13: I wouldn't pay jack to go see Madonna. Would be a waste of time. GS and Evanescence together, however would be worth the $35. BTW, GS was one of the headliners this year at CPR fest.
                  "Dream is Destiny"
                  Waking Life

Comment

LR: That would be WCPR FM, a radio station. Not a life-saving technique. :roll: Though every year some people do get hurt from pits and other stupid crap.
                    Sheesh, some people have NO sense of humor....

BTW, GS was one of the headliners this year at CPR fest.
                    GreatSnafu is in a band?

Comment

I have plenty humor, just not from smelly bograts...

And yes, GreatSnafue is a Band... :roll:

It's Godsmack, silly.
                      "Dream is Destiny"
                      Waking Life

Comment

Damn it, lol what the hell is this i never say anything to steven about your sister.

Comment

You can shove your festivals up your arses, frankly. Until you've experienced Glastonbury I don't consider you to be a real human-being.
                          I'm cool!

Comment

That's ok, because when we think of you, we think of public bath houses.
                            "Dream is Destiny"
                            Waking Life

Comment

Is that where you go to have "festivals" (as I've overheard you calling them, though I can't fathom why) shoved up your arse?
                              I'm cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X