unofficial thievery maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unofficial thievery maps

hmm, well after sampling some of these from -=TOB=- website, it seems that i am unable to dl quite a few unofficial maps due to lack of availability. Can someone point me to another site where i can dl all thievery maps plz.

Btw i really liked the ones i got from the -=TOB=- website. Seems a pity that most peeps dont use the site cuz it would save lag. Perhaps i turn dl off on my server =p

http://www.shadowguild.net

Comment

Originally posted by Eldritch
      Btw i really liked the ones i got from the -=TOB=- website. Seems a pity that most peeps dont use the site cuz it would save lag. Perhaps i turn dl off on my server =p
      Actual installation of the map on a player's machine is always preferable to downloading and caching it from the server, even if the server has a download redirect set up.

Nach gave you the Shadow Guild site. They have all the maps the ToB site has. Grab them all!

Comment

1) -=:ToB:=- not -=TOB=-
        2) we got all the released maps on that site..if u saw any other maps being played that aren't on the site then they are either being tested, not released by mapper, or being wroked on
        3)many maps are on other servers in which people play
        http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
        -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
        -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
        -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

umm

ok

1) after hosting for 3 years on rune i think i should know by now that installation of maps is always better than cache, cache files blow but are very simple to extract and install anyway - so it does give loaders an excuse to rip maps instead of downloading em - which in turn causes our common enemy lag. But after all of my experience gaming and the gigabytes of sh*t that i have transfered due to others idleness, seems that peeps never learn and keep on doing it anyway - for whatever reasons they hold.

2) ok i got the grammar wrong of the clan name, no biggie.

3) er some maps are old and not being tested as sneaky -=: TOB :=- told me the other day. They just aint being used. As far as i care i just wanted a plain reply as to where i could get them. No need to be a smartass, it was just a simple request.

4) yeah i think sneaky is prolly right, i am turning dl off my server as of now. I see no point in serving others files for the sake of it when the -=: TOB :=- website is good enough.

Comment

finally, i didn't make this clear enough the first time round so i will say it again, i already downloaded the maps from the -=: TOB :=- site. I wanted some of the other older ones and as i observe, it seems that even some of the ones on that site don't fully work any due to file corruptions and various system problems anyway. So i guess i will be hunting for more maps as the game grows. Hopefully in years to come you will see an awesome server with giggaz of thievery maps too =p

Comment

What "older" maps are you referring to? I know the TOB and TSG sites have the 1.0. versions of Aquatone and Bourgeois, and the 1.2 version of Korman, because I sent them to those respective webmasters. Any other "older" maps are the maps that come with the TheiveryUT install, aren't they?

Comment

finally, i didn't make this clear enough the first time round so i will say it again, i already downloaded the maps from the -=: TOB :=- site. I wanted some of the other older ones and as i observe, it seems that even some of the ones on that site don't fully work any due to file corruptions and various system problems anyway. So i guess i will be hunting for more maps as the game grows. Hopefully in years to come you will see an awesome server with giggaz of thievery maps too =p

Comment

A repost doesn't really clarify the matter any. There are NO older maps than the ones on the TOB and TSG sites, as those sites have ALL the Thievery maps that have been released so far that are not included in the installation of the game.

In short, if it isn't in one of those two places, it doesn't exist yet.

Comment

i wasn't being smartass i was just poking you! and i'll do it again..it's -=:ToB:=- not -=: TOB :=- WMAHAHAHA
                    http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                    -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                    -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                    -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

dark project - loooooooooooool cya on thievery mate eheh

as for anything else end of discussion

Comment

dark project - loooooooooooool cya on thievery mate eheh

Comment

Originally posted by Eldritch
                          *shrug*

OK.

Comment

Try hitting the post button only once, OK? It may take a few seconds, but be patient.
                            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                            "Dream is Destiny"
                            Waking Life

Comment

LOL, eldritch needs a chill pill.
                              How TuF are you?
                              League of Legends
                              Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

Working...
                              X