This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince of thieves?

I'm sure this topic has been covered before, but who do most people consider to be the best current player? I haven't got a clue myself, but then I don't play the game all that much relative to a lot of you peeps....
    I'm cool!

The best player... hmm... I can name good players, but not the best of them, actually.

Well, I COULD name it, but I have no clue who it is.
    JM

Comment

I'd have to say GS, Grank, or... taffer.
      The only constant is change.
      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

I think Non_Player is the best.
        Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
        "Dream is Destiny"
        Waking Life

Comment

I think this thread was designed to start flames.

Or pie.

The choice is... ...no it's flames.

Comment

Kevin_Costner{FAG}

http://www.geocities.com/puckrobin/rh/kevincost.jpg
            (AKA Dresden)
            Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

There is never one player who is the best. We all have our bad games and can get beaten by anyone. That's why this game is so great. Albeit there are some players who are pretty damn good.

GreatSnafu gets my vote cuz he's a great player who is all buisness. He doesn't mess around, he just gets the job done and never gets caught up in the riff raff.

There are other players who have great skills too imo.

The Machine, Freaky Alien, DhaThief, Phaethorn (I hate being a thief against this guy), BigNTasty (kicks ass as a guard), StarWhores (god I'm glad he's playing for us, he's scary as a guard) Sorry this list is off the top of my head and players I've seen play lately.

Comment

the best => Freaky,phae,omega andand uhm Frantic =(

Comment

omega, modetwo, nachmir, mog, grank, dragon, darkbill, biohazard, freaky alien, and some other i might have forgot.

You know why? They have a nice attitude. That's the thing that counts for me.
                  On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

I guess it depends on what groups you mean.

There's the DMers (what does that stand for exactly anyway?), and the Ghosters. Those two I know of.

There may be more groups, but I'm a total newb.

THIS IS POST #600
                    "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                    even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                    of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by Taffergirl
                      DMers (what does that stand for exactly anyway?)
                      "DeathMatcher" - Deathmatch is one of the basic gametypes in most multiplayer first person games. Players compete in a free-for-all, trying to be the first to rack up a given number of kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Taffergirl
                        There's the DMers (what does that stand for exactly anyway?)
                        Let me quote my earlier definition...

Originally posted by DarkBill
                        DM (dee emm) v. DM-ed, DM-ing, DM-er, DMs
                        1. To win by elimination of the entire guard team instead of by objectives. The thieves won that round by DM 2. To get an excesive number of KOs and/or kills in a single round. Yenzaril is a DMer, he never goes for objectives 3. To KO or kill Mad_Gerbil. Mad_Gerbil was knocked out by Thief <Mad_Gerbil> DM THIEF!

(Note that this is an attempt at humor)
                        Anyone who tries to eliminate guards instead of using stealth and cunning to win by objectives is a DMer, in short. Not inherently a bad thing, although quite a few dislike the playstyle.

Originally posted by Megadude
                        I'm sure this topic has been covered before, but who do most people consider to be the best current player?
                        There's hardly one "best" player. There are a number of very good players in this game, though. It's fairly obvious who they are when you're playing with or against them.
                        Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

can't really tell. maybe because i am the best or because 'the best' never seem to be on at the same time
                          This is my cool sig.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel
                            maybe because i am the best or because 'the best' never seem to be on at the same time
                            I'll be playing more once my exams are done.

:wink:
                            The only constant is change.
                            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                              Originally posted by daniel
                              maybe because i am the best or because 'the best' never seem to be on at the same time
                              I'll be playing more once my exams are done.

:wink:
                              Try and stay on topic, OK?

Comment

Working...
                              X