Secret Bug......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Bug......

Today Firetiger showed me a really cool bug in Souls Harbor, its when you go into the libary and jump on a book and you fly up, its really cool and very usefull.

Heres the demo:

www.olo.dynu.com/nemesis/bug.dem

You can create that bug in any level there is a book in, I was the first ever thievery player to experience that when playing Archery.
    JM

Comment

Once again, I did not know this

Comment

I played with this on Skelstonhead... In the small house that you jump to from the balcony... There is a book there and I shot it away with the crossbow to the entry and then I stood on it and fired it again and I flew off and got the book ontop of me and then I was stuck... Even when I got the book shot of my head... :x

And Nem... You DM so much that you don't see all the funny stuff...
        hehe.... this is a sig no?

Comment

SoulsHarbor has lots of cool things ot do in it.

Like forcing the ghost onto the rocks in the ocean. THey explode! :twisted:
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Kain
            I played with this on Skelstonhead... In the small house that you jump to from the balcony... There is a book there and I shot it away with the crossbow to the entry and then I stood on it and fired it again and I flew off and got the book ontop of me and then I was stuck... Even when I got the book shot of my head... :x

And Nem... You DM so much that you don't see all the funny stuff...
            Been there... done that...

You can stand on it and get people to shoot you around the room too.

The only constant is change.
            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

ping-pong!
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                You can create that bug in any level there is a book in, I was the first ever thievery player to experience that when playing Archery.
                sure you were!

Another bug you may not be aware of.. Jump on the Tables in th-theatre in the actual Theatre where the stage is. Jump straight up and you should do a super high jump and land hard and lose some health... im not sure where else this works at.

Comment

that's....wierd.

RUBBER TABLETOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
                    that's....wierd.

RUBBER TABLETOP!
                    no..its FLUBBER!

Comment

I REMEMBER THAT MOVIE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                        Been there... done that...

You can stand on it and get people to shoot you around the room too.

Yeah, but after a while the book got on my head and made me stick... And I tried to grab the chest but I choldn't relese it again so I suicided and the chest followed me...
                        hehe.... this is a sig no?

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus

I REMEMBER THAT MOVIE!!!

Aye, but the originals were better.
                          Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                          "Dream is Destiny"
                          Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis #1
                            Today Firetiger showed me a really cool bug in Souls Harbor, its when you go into the libary and jump on a book and you fly up, its really cool and very usefull.

Heres the demo:

www.olo.dynu.com/nemesis/bug.dem
                            I shall be mostly watching that some time soon. I, too, did not know about this. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

The demo didn't play for me....some kind of UWindow mismatch or something :x

Comment

Working...
                              X