Where are all the servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the servers?

The only server that is online now is Thief private with non-player...

And Laughing rats server on my favorites... But Brody/ Crackaz/ Mog? :|
    hehe.... this is a sig no?

I'm sorry. They are all dead.
    JM

Comment

The crack killed them. I told them crack kills, but would they listen?
      ]V[]V[

Comment

Taken from the server rules specified at ShadowGuild.net:
        This isn't a 24/7 server, but it's online from 19:00 to 09:00 on week days, and all weekend from 1900 Friday to 08:00 Monday - all times are GMT.
        I dunno about the other servers...

Comment

I'm at work so cant check availability of our server.

You sure you are not just experiencing a net split?

I can check my lists when i get back home in a few hours, otherwise just keep checking.
          How TuF are you?
          League of Legends
          Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

I can confirm that there has been no public server online for a few hours.
            But now the situation has been resolved and two pubs are up.

Comment

Okay... Im not 100% sure about this, but im still pretty confident that all servers should be on the Internet.

Comment

The Crackaz server was down last night for reasons as yet unknown to me.

Comment

Im at Home and get the usual private servers listed, unfortunately the Crackaz and a few others (mainly mogs as its unavailable till later) are still not active, Ill get onto LR about it asap
                  How TuF are you?
                  League of Legends
                  Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

They got up later in the day... But it have never benn so dead on servers as yesterday...
                    hehe.... this is a sig no?

Comment

I have a screenshot of one single server, completely full from last night. I was expecting something like htis to happen, so i'll see if i can gat it uploaded.
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Many people play on non-advertised servers in small groups. It's a better game when you cut out the variable player quality and can all learn the game at the same pace, without a pro-robot scooping the objective before the inexperienced guards have had a chance to pull a weapon.

Comment

"Pro-robot" I fuckin love it.....

There are more and more private servers, maybe that was the best way to play it all the way along, who knows, I quite like the variable player quality, I mean if you dont like robots, why make a server for a few people to turn into them privately.....

I'll stick to my random/variable/diverse (Imagine THAT!) fun thx. :wink:

Although I do understand how fun a private game can be to relax and have a quiet bit of fun, but it most definately is not where this game shines. imo.
                          How TuF are you?
                          League of Legends
                          Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

And there I was thinking the servers had been thieved.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggamemnon
                              Although I do understand how fun a private game can be to relax and have a quiet bit of fun, but it most definately is not where this game shines. imo.
                              Maybe not the game, but your friends sure do.
                              Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Working...
                              X