This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenkai Forums

I would like to extend my invite to all of you to check out the Zenkai Forums. I must let you all know that it is still a work in progress. This is my first forum so im just now getting the hang of it. Ive already seen a few fellow members such as LR and Dalai posting there and would like extend the welcome to the rest of the community. The look will be changing ever so slightly including adding more forums and a main page.... but the forums themself work. So please feel free to register on the 2nd scariest forum on the net:

http://zenkaithieves.webhop.org/forums

~KewlAzMe~

And he promises as long as he's the admin that my post count will never be higher than 1!!

Added a link to the Crackaz site.

Comment

lol woot..no more post whoring for LR.. no more of these outrageous numbers
      he will stay a n00b forever!

Comment

LMAO, I just joined up.
        Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
        "Dream is Destiny"
        Waking Life

Comment

And this goes to the Guild Forums, right Thwark!? :roll:

So, when do we get to see a website?

Comment

I personally can see why he put it here. It deserves the attention of the entire community and not just the guilds.

Comment

well congrats guys, just like you have been sometimes, your registration
              form is being obstinate. I just don't have the patience for it i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Grank
                I personally can see why he put it here. It deserves the attention of the entire community and not just the guilds.
                Thank you very much, that's what I said about the launch post of The Shadow Guild too. But nooo...
                Nah, I'll stop bitching over nothing.

Comment

heh,

All my guild info has been included in the Guild Forum, the invite to the site has been made uber public. Ghostly, what problem you having? perhaps Operator error?

Site is being worked on. I have a flash intro that i was thinking about using... at the root host. http://zenkaithieves.webhop.org Its not completed but it will have our logo fade through to it. Similar to my personal webpage at http://www.geocities.com/kewlazme/krazylightning.swf

Comment

I registered, got in, go back, rinse wash repeat, now can't get in. You tweakin again? Ha. *try again later*

Comment

sorry..got a UPS but its not connected to the server PC and i just lost power here for about an hour... but im back up now.

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe
                        sorry..got a UPS but its not connected to the server PC and i just lost power here for about an hour... but im back up now.
                        OMG, DID I LOSE MY POSTCOUNT?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                          ROFL!!11 :lol: :lol: :lol:

New quote of the week!
                          TCO – Retired
                          Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Originally posted by SNAFU
                            Originally posted by LaughingRat
                            ROFL!!11 :lol: :lol: :lol:

New quote of the week!
                            That would be, what, about 4 or 5 things now that I've said that other people think should be the quote of the week? Given who the only other contributor is, I think I'm insulted....

Comment

HAHAH ..LR is Unstoppable!

Yes it lost your post count! But only yours.. funny...hmm.

Comment

Working...
                              X