X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breandor Manor released.

\o/

http://shadowguild.net/

8 mb download, also not ideal for low-end systems. Beta 4 can be thrown away now.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - congrats with a HELL of a mission!!

Comment

YAY !!

Comment

Originally posted by Nachimir
        \o/

http://shadowguild.net/

8 mb download, also not ideal for low-end systems. Beta 4 can be thrown away now.
        The changes you and I discussed are in it then, Nach? And you didn't get rid of the easter egg, did you?

Comment

Easter Egg?

Theres a easter egg?!!?!

I never know about these kind of things

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
            The changes you and I discussed are in it then, Nach? And you didn't get rid of the easter egg, did you?
            Glass is fixed, easter egg is gone. Few things would ruin immersion more I'll post the B4 easter egg shots tomorrow

Comment

Glass is fixed, easter egg is gone.
              NNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Fine, I'm not putting it on my server then. Nyah.

Comment

Originally posted by Sisu
                whats new in this version Nach?
                Various bug fixes: loot bugs, actor bugs, climbing out the map with crates bugs (not all of those, though), unintentional vent and mover intersection bugs, etc, etc...

Comment

No no, me keeps beta 4, I like the Easter Egg. :wink: Great job Nach, its a wonderful map, and thank you for all the hard work you put into it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
                    No no, me keeps beta 4, I like the Easter Egg. :wink: Great job Nach, its a wonderful map, and thank you for all the hard work you put into it.
                    Yeah, but to do all that work putting that easter egg in, and then not to include it in the final release? BLASPHEMY!

Ruins the immersion? C'mon! Thief included a BASKETBALL COURT fer chrissakes!

Comment

Easter egg pwns j00!
                      The only constant is change.
                      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

It's up and ready to download at ToB site
                        http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                        -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                        -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                        -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Originally posted by Sisu
                          whats new in this version Nach?
                          climbing out the map with crates bugs
                          Bah... And i bet you didn't even add more crates.
                          Now i can't snipe people from places they would never suspect, or fill the display room with crates... Where's the fun in that? :cry:

Note to self: Dont tell mappers that/how you got out....

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
                            Where's the fun in that?
                            Where isn't the fun in that. Everywhere. Trying to get buy a crapload of traps, and 5 guards is hard enough. You putting a crapload of crates in front of the objectives makes it almost totally impossible.
                            The only constant is change.
                            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                              Originally posted by Master-Builder
                              Where's the fun in that?
                              Where isn't the fun in that. Everywhere. Trying to get buy a crapload of traps, and 5 guards is hard enough. You putting a crapload of crates in front of the objectives makes it almost totally impossible.
                              Ahhh.... But that's where your wrong.
                              You see, your average Joe guard would place a few mines, and if they see a thief start firespamming, and then go beserk with a mace...
                              Now, if the room was full of crates these guards would have killed them all by now thanks to the above mentioned stuff.
                              And if they doesn't, chances are the crates might actually safe your life, since they also block the guards from getting to you.
                              Not to mention, you took way to long getting there if the room would be filled with crates when you get there. :roll:

Anyway, this only counts for "Standard" guard placed crates.
                              Builder style... and you wouldn't stand a chance, and while you may not think that's funny... i do, as would the other guards... As long as they dont destroy MY crates that is!...

Comment

Working...
                              X