Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting a bad rumor straight

Hi

As of recently, a rumor has been spread around the community concerning me. From Vegeta, and the Brody server logs, i have been accused of cheating using "The Radar cheat". Well, the logs may prove to be sufficient proof to have me banned from tut, and while i openly admit to saying so, there is a deeper meaning behind it.

If you were to read on in the logs, one would discover that i also, infact denied to be using the cheat. It all started when vegeta was playing 1 on 1 with me i belive, and he told me to go to him on th-flats (which has no automap). I found him almost instantly, and by mear coincident, (if i was using cheats, i sure wouldn't be that stupid to openly flaunt it that way). Immidiatly thereafter, vegeta accused me of using the radar cheat to find him, and me wanting to know if there was such a thing as a radar cheat, dicided to take this one step further and investigate.

At the time, i had been playing with vegeta quiet frequently and was begining to notice a slight "advantage" that he seemed to have over his opponents, this of course, urged me onward to find out more. Upon questioning him and admitting to use the cheat myself, he also admitted that he used the radar cheat, and thus we both went on to share tips, such as not making it obviouse by "pretending" to shadow slash right where the thief was. This of course, is a nobrainer if you didn't want to get caught.

With that said, i will state my claim here and now. :I did admit to using a cheat: :however i do not know of any cheats applicable to thievery: :I admitted to using this cheat to uncover a potential cheater: :he did admit to using it at one point (as the logs will prove) but then later denied it, as did I: I prometly dropped the case and it stayed quiet for a few days. Thus i get back from vacation yesterday, and find out the the "known whiner" aka vegeta, is spreading around the news that I admitted to cheating, withholding the fact, that he also admitted to cheating.

A question to the devs

Is there any known cheats in thievery? as of now, i belive that unless one is a server admin, there are no possible cheats in TUT. This of course, pronounces Frantic "innocent" in my mind, but thats a whole nother story.

I hope you belive the truth that i really AM NOT a cheater, and if you look at my record, i think you will plainly see that i lose the majority of my games and of the games my team does win, i usual played a very small role, if any in this victory.

Thanks for your time

Timmy
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Yeah, don't worry we all know you suck too much to be using a cheat

[Disclaimer] This was meant to be funny people......FUNNY[Disclaimer]
    All americans suck donkey balls except for you!

Comment

I've never seen a working cheat for Thievery.

Well, aside from people exploiting bugs e.g. wallhack, early shop code.

Comment

Upon questioning him and admitting to use the cheat myself

With that said, i will state my claim here and now. :I did admit to using a cheat:

Comment

believe me dalai, although i think cheating for tut is really lame, there are tons of working hacks available through IRC and the web...
          Some there be that shadows kiss,
          Such have but a shadow's bliss.

Comment

I doubt it would be hard to convert a UT aimbot to TUT, just for the radar, if you had to convert it at all.
            The only constant is change.
            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

So, radar hack is bullshit to you, Dalai?
              JM

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x
                if you look at my record, i think you will plainly see that i lose the majority of my games and of the games my team does win, i usual played a very small role, if any in this victory.
                Timmy
                I REST MY CASE!
                "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dalai
                  !
                  Deftones

Comment

I knows a way to cheat!
                    Cheat-o-matic (sorry, could only find it on a german page)

It's the oldest, simplest and best way to cheat; it scans your memory for values, and lets you change them.
                    Say you wanted 99 ammo, just make sure you got 5 or so already, search for the number 5 in cheat-o-matic, fire a shot so you got 4 in ammo, then search for 4, and so on. At one point the cheat-o-matic should have found a variable, and lets you input to it. Type 99 and voilل!

In unreal tho, this would only work for variables that are replicated from client to server, of which there aren't many.
                    ]V[]V[

Comment

Do you speak German Monkey?
                      Deftones

Comment

A little, yes.
                        ]V[]V[

Comment

Monkey is a Norwegian taffer, just like me.
                          Dunno if he speaks German tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalai

Well, aside from people exploiting bugs e.g. wallhack, early shop code.

Comment

hi online all,

well how wonderful to see that discussion about timmy.

that means: i had the idea to let the hole community view all logfiles ever on my server were generated. the reasons for that are those rumors as here to read.

so we all can take a view on the files to help remember what happened exactly. those files will be viewable from june 19. 2003 at my serverforum.

that files have no ips. they are viewable and u can download them. so i wanted to get more transparency on my server.

Brodys Challenge shall become a plattform with transparency. no lies, no rumors.

register at www.BrodysChallenge.homeip.net/forum

BrodysChallenge returns at june 19. 2003.

cu online
                              ur brody
                              A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                              Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Working...
                              X