has anyone noticed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone noticed?

as any one noticed that the game is becomming stale?... i mean just look at the forums,thievery is slowly decaying members are leaving and we are gaining little if any new blood, lets face it ppl this mod's life is running out...

we need a way to perform some necromancy and bring this beast back from the dead.
    An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

a free dental plan?
    http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
    -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
    -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
    -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Not sure where you've been sticking your head for the last week, but from what I've seen TUT is starting to wake back up again - as compared to the dead calm a month or so ago.
      Nightmaster,
      .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
      - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

ya it's picking way up..last month was very slow with finals and all...
        http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
        -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
        -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
        -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Yes, Assassin, I too have noticed TUT losing it's pace. But I don't worry, because I know the DEVs are still working hard to make it better and there are several members making their own maps. TUT will survive. I'm sure it's gone through hard times before and I'm sure it'll pull out just fine.
          Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
          "Dream is Destiny"
          Waking Life

Comment

I just started playing again...

Comment

I've been hella busy so I can't play.
              (AKA Dresden)
              Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

I dunno if you guys have noticed, but its spring.

People like to go outside when its spring.

People...go figure...
                "Shivers running down my spine,
                whos blood? I know its mine.
                -I am The Hunted"

GBH

Comment

So this overwhelming amount of newbies i have been seeing lately is just a part of my imagination?

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
                    So this overwhelming amount of newbies i have been seeing lately is just a part of my imagination?
                    Some of them are aliases. If not most of them. Don't ask how I know I just do. But you are right some of them are new.
                    The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Well, I'm not against having newbies around, but I don't want this mod to become something as popular as TacOps or Godz...

Let's just say I like being in a community where I see the same faces day after day.
                      JM

Comment

I would gladly come to play with you guys, but I'm still a newbie to the game. I find Thief and TUT to be very different, and all my games against bots ends up with me slashed in 34 pieces. If against bots I'm bad, I wouldn't even like to think what would happen if I were to play with humans.
                        Do you like my new attitude? It's called positive thinking!
                        I had so much bottled rage, I'd snap if you looked at me the wrong way! But now I changed my mind!

Comment

Just go guard then... and hope there's no hardcore dmer's around.

Comment

I said it once and i'll say it again. Newbies are the life of any mod/game. Now new people, the mod/game dies. Simple. I think it'd be awesome if Thievery became as popular as counterstrike. After all, the buliders haven't spent all this effort to let it just vanish.

What i think Lurox doesn't want is the l33t script kiddies and bunnyhoppers and tehir kind around, but given the pace of Thievery, i doubt they'd find the game interesting.

REWORD THYSELF, UNHOLY PAGAN!!!
                            WRITE 1000 TIMES "I want Thievery to become as popular as Counterstrike"!

Comment

Originally posted by Goliath The Thief
                              I would gladly come to play with you guys, but I'm still a newbie to the game. I find Thief and TUT to be very different, and all my games against bots ends up with me slashed in 34 pieces. If against bots I'm bad, I wouldn't even like to think what would happen if I were to play with humans.
                              Give it a shot online. Most players are really very helpful and friendly with new players, as long as you let them know you're new. You might get some hints that you haven't come up with on your own yet, and improve your game. Or if nothing else, just spectate. You can learn a lot by watching other people play.

Comment

Working...
                              X