Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what map do you want to see next?

okay here are teh details:

TH-UmbrellaManor- mansion style map, (mansion from resident evil (1st game)). you need to get a certain deadly virus , or a few samples of it ...so objectives are a bit like asylum... i got the whole layout but not details...

TH-Trail of Blood ; part 1- remakes of trail of blood from thief 2...leading up to the cave/portal. requires you to get loot and 2 eyes to open the portal to the maw (part 2 which will be made after) got the layout

TH-Great Below- inspired by a song ^_^ and a movie... loot objective and maybe a special item. in an anceint underwater city ^_^ got nothing on layout but i got pictures in my head

TH-Payback2( -=:ToB:=-Minor Thefts)- smaller mansion with loot objective and maybe some other objective. i got the layout for the most part

of course i will also be gettig teh payback next version/patch done...
    TH-Umbrella Manor
    0%
    TH-Trail of Blood (part 1)
    0%
    TH-Great Below
    0%
    http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
    -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
    -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
    -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Resident Evil mansion!!!!!! That's a great idea!!!!!! :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard
      Yes, but....

Virii? They had no conception of such things in this sort of culture.

Comment

We need to have another underwater level. I mean, Aquatone is cool, but I think the idea could be taken a bit further, maybe with airlock door traps and depressurization chambers, etc.

Comment

TH-Trail of Blood !!!!
          One of my all time fav!!!
          [KYO] - Knock You Out

Comment

Originally posted by DhaThief
            TH-Trail of Blood !!!!
            One of my all time fav!!!
            Yeah its a good map, but it's not a traditional Thiefy sort of map.

It's a bit too linear & kindof loses the effect of feeling like a real place.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
              Yes, but....

All you would have to do is change it up a little bit...

Comment

Yes, but....

and you know this how??? just because it hasn't yet been metioned..doesn't mean it doesn't exist. hammers were not mentioned in any maps yet...so they didn't exist???

anyway..i can make it so they just discovered em...plus....ermmm....ya....
                -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

guess it didn't add payback 2 into the poll :roll:

oh well...i rather not work on a sequal right now..gotta finish th efirst first anyway :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProject
                    Yes, but....

and you know this how??? just because it hasn't yet been metioned..doesn't mean it doesn't exist. hammers were not mentioned in any maps yet...so they didn't exist???

anyway..i can make it so they just discovered em...plus....ermmm....ya....
                    None of the in-game clues or the technology you would infere from the settings points to people being able to isolate and identify virii, being the tiny slippery bastards they are. And hammer(ite)s don't exist in Thievery. They were banned from the world by a singularity by the name of ... copyright... :grin:

Comment

Never said they didn't exist, just that they had no conception of them. Given that the level of technology in the Thievery world has only JUST started to include electricity, and giving that it takes scanning electron microscopes to detect virii... they'd have no way of knowing about them.

Comment

Never said they didn't exist, just that they had no conception of them. Given that the level of technology in the Thievery world has only JUST started to include electricity, and giving that it takes scanning electron microscopes to detect virii... they'd have no way of knowing about them.
                        You are wrong, my friend. They can wink their eyes a lot and look at things from real close (so much that their noses hurt against the surface) and then they can see ebil little bastards running around like these:

Virus objectives:
                        - You have landed on this body and need to spread yourself. Clone yourself at least 200000 times.
                        - You have to wreak havoc so someone gives you a cool name like the "black cough" or "painful pissing of death". Infect one kidney and the liver.
                        - You need to propagate to other bodies. Gain access to the nose before the body sneezes.

Leucocites objectives:
                        - Some virus entered the body from some orifice. Find the way in and call in for reinforcements to prevent further invasions.
                        - It's been a hard drinking night. Protect the liver at all costs.
                        - Don't let any of the sausage fat traces floating in the blood to spoil your white cover.

Comment

Uh, are you saying that if you got the Black Plague, you wouldn't know about it? lol, or that the people in the Thief world can make bionic eyes and magic potions but not microscopes?
                          (AKA Dresden)
                          Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoPendragon
                            Uh, are you saying that if you got the Black Plague, you wouldn't know about it? lol, or that the people in the Thief world can make bionic eyes and magic potions but not microscopes?
                            i think lr needs o eat

Comment

Originally posted by NeoPendragon
                              Absolutely they'd know they were sick. But that doesn't mean they'd know what caused it. The actual black plague was blamed on witches curses.

About the bionic eyes and magic potions.... Those things are MAGIC. Again, no system of magic of which I'm aware (and I've studied a few) has any conception of microscopic and submicroscopic creatures.

Comment

Working...
                              X